BY YOPLAIT

keely r.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt was AMAZING! I highly recommend it to other people, yoplait is my absolute favorite! Pther flavors are alright in my opinion, but strawberry is the beeest! Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Candy M.
Crossett, AR
So good! My mom buys these for us all the time and they don’t stay around very long. There’s tons of different flavors and variety’s. My personal favorite is the strawberry but there all equally delicious!
Emma L.
FAVORITE YOGURT!!🤩💘 texture may sound weird, but tastes so good!! Strawberry flavor. Great value and super cheap. Great for after school snack or a snack right after a workout. I buy every week!!
Kelsey F.
Lewisville, TX
I like yoplait whipped because it is light and airy but still filling. I personally like the strawberry flavor. You can find it in any grocery store in the yogurt aisle. I’ve bought this since it was released and I love it! I highly recommend it for anyone who wants a light snack that’s still filling!
Katlin M.
Liberty, SC
This is my favorite type of Yoplait yogurt, this provides the perfect breakfast/snack that I don't feel guilty for eating! I purchase this almost every time I grocery shop. It is not pricey and tastes much better than any other yogurt I've tried. I love the texture of the whipped compared to regular yogurt!
Michelle R.
Tucson
Purchased at: Walgreens
Since I have WIC I have this on it. I thought at first I would be a yogurt person but I lovvvveee it!! Especially the strawberry one and yessss affordable. I would probably eat it 24/7 if I can.
Hena N.
Fredericksburg
Tastes very good and healthy. I love the texture and it’s probably the best type of yogurt I’ve had. Has a yummy strawberry taste and it’s healthy. It tastes light and I love buying them. Amazing !
nala M.
I am generally not that big of a yogurt fan just because of how it feels and taste in my mouth, but this tasted great compared to other products. I really enjoyed the strawberry flavor because I'm quite basic when it comes to flavor but this is definitely something that will be reoccurring in my fridge
NikkiBeauty N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this yogurt. It is my everyday snack and to be honest. It is great tasty because the texture is quite nice and it really blends in once u put it. In your mouth.
Dee H.
Houston
I really love yoplay I like the regular kind I like that   thick whips I could eat yo play everyday it taste like  Heaven in my mouth I am not a first time user Im a  repeat consumer I even got my 11 year old son and my 72 year old mother  Addicted to the best yogurt on the market