BY YOPLAIT

Melissa W.
WESTMINSTER
These whips yogurts are a little more airy and they are more like a mousse. They taste delicious and this one has a good strawberry taste.
Caroline T.
Tupelo
I don’t usually like fruity stuff but this is one of my favorite yogurts. I love the texture of it and it seems to fill me up just enough.
Strawberry and peach are my two favorite yogurts! This strawberry ones tastes really good. It's soft and sweet just like any strawberry is!
Chelsea W.
Yukon, OK
The taste and texture of this really can't be beat. There is alot of added sugar in it and that's the only reason I hardly buy them anymore
Danielle M.
Sandy Hook, KY
I won’t eat any other kind of yogurt but this kind! I love having it for on the go or just eating at home. And it has the best taste ever!
Angie A.
Sylmar , CA
I’m not a big yogurt fan it’s not my go to but this is the only brand I love it taste sooooo good and strawberry is my favorite of all time
Rose S.
Newport news
I've never ever been a fan of yogurt, buuuuuut it's just soooooo good for you so I gave this stuff a try and I'm hooked!! I love them all!!
Gabby O.
Indianapolis, IN
This yogurt is very good. It's nice and smooth and the strawberries don't taste fake. I would recommend this to every one who like yogurt.
Lacey N.
Barstow , CA
I love this brand of yogurt its the only kind i buy great taste strawberry is my favorite but they have so many flavors u can't go wrong
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
I'm not really a fan of yogurt, but if i had to pick i would definitely choose these. They are pretty good, i like the variety they have.