BY YOPLAIT

Tosha T.
Kershaw, SC
I live the whipped texture and the strawberry flavor is to die for. The price is also on the cheaper side which is nice for my big family.
Bailey W.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: Walmart
It has an interesting texture to it definitely not for me but worth the try. The flavor was really good I just wasn’t a fan of the texture.
Karen E.
Santa Ana CA
I highly recommend this product is very practical and it is very healthy to eat it all my family in the mornings when we are all in a hurry
Juan m.
Raymondville
I love yoplait yogurts they are soo good and I buy them every time I go to the store. I always finish them Quick because they are delicious
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
You can never go wrong with strawberry yogurt. I love adding granola with it and making a parfait. It’s my favorite breakfast during summer
Angie A.
Sylmar , CA
I’m not a big yogurt fan it’s not my go to but this is the only brand I love it taste sooooo good and strawberry is my favorite of all time
Chelsea W.
Yukon, OK
The taste and texture of this really can't be beat. There is alot of added sugar in it and that's the only reason I hardly buy them anymore
Caroline T.
Tupelo
I don’t usually like fruity stuff but this is one of my favorite yogurts. I love the texture of it and it seems to fill me up just enough.
Jackie B.
I like this yogurt. Not like the ones my mom would buy us as kids but I like it. My kids not so much but will eat it when wanting a snack.
Abigail E.
I don’t really eat yogurt but I like strawberries and this is super good tasting. I don’t buy any other yogurts than this one. I recommend.