BY YOPLAIT

Brittany C.
Slidell
My family loves eating Yoplait strawberry yogurt as a healthy alternative to ice cream. We add frozen berries and granola for a great treat.
De'andre W.
Lake Charles
I love buying this for me and the kids. It taste so good with the light fluffy taste of strawberry I'm your mouth. Great after school snack!
Lisa M.
Salt Lake City
Whips, whips, whips!!!! Is cloud like yogurt is pretty cool. I love the texture and taste. I normally buy cherry or strawberry but it's fun.
Carolina M.
Honestly the best yogurt I have ever had. Strawberry is the best one. (In my personal opinion.) But it would never hurt to try more flavors.
Camree M.
Asheville, NC
I love the peach flavor too it’s great to buy keeps you healthy and fit a quick it easy to eat if you want a quick breakfast or a snack to go
Kari C.
Pearland
I love this yogurt! It is always fresh and has bits of real strawberries! The other yogurts that I have tried are oily and seperated.
Aryanna T.
East Peoria
The whips are so yummy! Has enough yogurt in each bite. This flavor is by far my favorite because it has just the perfect amount of flavor.
Danielle M.
Sandy Hook, KY
I won’t eat any other kind of yogurt but this kind! I love having it for on the go or just eating at home. And it has the best taste ever!
Bailey W.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: Walmart
It has an interesting texture to it definitely not for me but worth the try. The flavor was really good I just wasn’t a fan of the texture.
Angie A.
Sylmar , CA
I’m not a big yogurt fan it’s not my go to but this is the only brand I love it taste sooooo good and strawberry is my favorite of all time