BY YOPLAIT

Gentry C.
Brodhead, KY
Sooooooooo Yummmy! If you are interested in trying I say go for it! I love the delicious strawberry taste its light and fluffy and all around good!
Rachel B.
Statesville
This yogurt tastes absolutely amazing it is sooo delicious i love it to eat it for breakfast and lunch i definitely recommend trying yoplait whips
Amanda B.
Lynchburg
This is the only yogurt I eat! I love the whips. It is so light and airy!! The strawberry is my favorite and has a great natural strawberry flavor.
Raine B.
This was a great product. I enjoyed the texture. It had a smooth taste, but it was very sweet. I felt like I needed to add it to a bagel or muffin.
LiNa M.
Tampa, FL
Perfect to give babies also live the it brings the pieces if the fruit so you eating yogurt and fruit I give it to my kids since they 3 months old
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
Thus whipped strawberry is light and delicious. It's great for when I want a sweet option without going full-on dessert like the whipped chocolate.
Kristi W.
A great treat when you want something light. If you want to add more yogurt to your diet but not fond of the texture, try this. You won't be sorry!
Alexe Y.
Glendale, AZ
Very light and delicious! Only issue I ever have with Yoplait is the container, I always feel like I leave a lot behind that my spoon can’t get to!
Kayla W.
Parsons, TN
Yogurt makes my stomach full up so fast and it just is easy snake to grab when you’re feeling hungry but don’t want to cook. And it’s good for you!
Vanessa A.
Douglasville
The muse on this yogurt is so good, it feels good. It’s like you just want to keep on eating it because the taste is amazing and so is the feeling
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?