BY YOPLAIT

Anna F.
Grand Terrace
This yogurt is amazing and delicious. Not only is it good for you but it also taste great! I always get yoplait yogurt because it is that best.
Madelyn s.
Tennessee
I like this yogurt it is a really good yogurt i like the strawberries in it and the strawberry taste to it i recommend this yogurt to everyone
Ruthie C.
If i could get it a 10 star rating defiantly would!!! Everyone in our house loves them, especially that smooth fluffy texture and great taste!!
Jennifer S.
This yougert is amazing. Very creamy. Fresh never bitter. Always a great purchase when I do buy tgese. They don't stay around the house long!!
Lauren B.
Tavares
Strawberry taste is wonderful.! The whips are very light fluffy yogurt. I like the whip a lot better the original yougurt. Definitely recommend
Jasmine H.
Wataga
This one is so good I love the strawberry chunks in it I think it has strawberry chunks and it’s very wet but it has still has good taste to it
Leighana M.
Glendale , CA
This has been one of my favorites for a long long time. I remember eating it as a kid. It has the flavor of a good childhood summer. I love it.
dity 0.
Hamilton, AL
This is the best yogurt for me especially me being weak stomach as I am. It tastes great and it's soo cheap to purchase. I always buy Yoplait.
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
i give these yogis to my 2 and half year son as his break fast or sometimes as a snacks these tastes good and are healthy option for kids too .
Monica T.
Tacoma, WA
The whips version of this yogurt is so light and fluffy. Its the perfect snack or on the go breakfast. I eat these at least 3 to 4 times a week