BY YOPLAIT

Courtney K.
Philadelphia, PA
Don't like these at all. Kind of like a pudding instead of yogurt. Don't see myself buying these again. My students at work liked them though!
alyssa r.
I love strawberrys so usually when i get yogurt i always get this one specifically. It's just simple and easy to snack on just about anywhere.
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
i give these yogis to my 2 and half year son as his break fast or sometimes as a snacks these tastes good and are healthy option for kids too .
Sierra Q.
I like these yogurts because they are a good quick snack. The price for them always varies but I would say it’s worth it if the price increases
Cennedy J.
Humble
Not really a fan of the whipped part but the yogurt itself is pretty good. Some of their yogurt products have actual strawberry pieces in them.
Samantha B.
I love the strawberry whips they a very smooth and don't taste a lot like a yogurt. It's really good for a snack for you. Best of all I think.
Kelsea H.
Calvert
This is the only yogurt I buy because it not only taste good but it’s healthy! It’s a quick thing to eat on the go to when you’re running late!
Madelyn s.
Tennessee
I like this yogurt it is a really good yogurt i like the strawberries in it and the strawberry taste to it i recommend this yogurt to everyone
Anna F.
Grand Terrace
This yogurt is amazing and delicious. Not only is it good for you but it also taste great! I always get yoplait yogurt because it is that best.
Lauren B.
Tavares
Strawberry taste is wonderful.! The whips are very light fluffy yogurt. I like the whip a lot better the original yougurt. Definitely recommend