BY YOPLAIT

Yesenia M.
Long beach, CA
My favorite kind of yogurt ! It’s really good ! I get full by eating this ! Usually I’ll have it for breakfast or snack sometimes ! Really good
Damariz S.
Laredo
I really like the consistency and the flavors. They come too watery at times though which is why only buy them when I’m absolutely craving one.
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I'm not big on yogurt but this is pretty good. The only flavor of yogurt I'll eat is strawberry and this has a really great strawberry flavor!
Jennifer C.
usa
I think strawberry is my favorite yogurt. I love the light whipped texture. I buy this all the time. I definitely would recommend this product.
Alli B.
Greenfield, IN
This is so delicious. It’s light and fluffy with a strawberry taste. It also has chopped up strawberries. This is my absolute favorite yogurt.
Maria H.
NORMAN, OK
I prefer the whipped yogurt to traditional yogurt. I like the airiness of the yogurt because it doesn't feel so heavy like regular yogurt does.
dity 0.
Hamilton, AL
This is the best yogurt for me especially me being weak stomach as I am. It tastes great and it's soo cheap to purchase. I always buy Yoplait.
Anna F.
Grand Terrace
This yogurt is amazing and delicious. Not only is it good for you but it also taste great! I always get yoplait yogurt because it is that best.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
I prefer the whipped yogurt to the original. It has a creamy texture, but you don't have to stir before you eat. The yogurt also tastes fluffy.
Jennifer S.
This yougert is amazing. Very creamy. Fresh never bitter. Always a great purchase when I do buy tgese. They don't stay around the house long!!