BY YOPLAIT

Noelle G.
Bruce , MS
I’ve been eating Yoplait for years! I absolutely love love love the strawberry yogurt! But this yogurt mousse it amazing! I love the texture and the light weight. It just melts on your tongue!
Courtney S.
N Royalton, OH
I’ve honestly had every flavor of these yogurts and I can’t even select a favorite. They’re all so fluffy and creamy and there such a variety of flavors to choose from!! I buy these every time I grocery shop and always love having these as my snack
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
I LOVE love love these! They are one of my favorite snacks. Great to serve frozen as frozen yogurt too! I would definitely recommend to a friend because they are super affordable! Most of the time there is a 10 for $10 offer!
Yasmine B.
Murfreeboro
I love yoplait this has always been my go to snack it so light and fluffy and it had a good taste .To me it’s actually better that the liquidy yogurt .So if you like a healthy light snack this would be the one i recommend.
Ashley T.
Indianapolis
It was light, creamy,& airy with just the right amount of sweetness. It wasn't expensive at all and was worth it.  It wasn't chalky like other yogurts.  It was a healthy snack that tastes great.
miamoi M.
Perth Amboy
I defrnetly was not too much of a fan of this yogurt ..I believe is healthy  because yogurt has a lot health benefits ...it is the middle is not to expensive but is not the cheapest ..its great value if you like mouse yogurt ..no I won't buy this one again I wool stick to the regular yogurt
Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
My husband and son love the whipped yogurt, every time I buy yogurt it has to be this one and they will eat this one before any other brand or texture. I feel that the whip gives it a distinct taste and that's what makes it taste better.
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
I am very picky about the texture of my foods, and yogurt is a texture that I cannot stand. Therefore, when I first discovered the whipped texture of this yogurt I was elated. I like how it is a healthy snack I can have and enjoy it instead of forcing myself to eat it. It doesn't come in as many flavors as original Yoplait but it is not something that bothers me.
LaSaria C.
saginaw
Purchased at: Kroger
These are the best to have for a nice healthy snack! This yogurt is so delicious I love the strawberry chunks that are in it! I buy these often and there not very expensive which is a good things because there so good!
Christina N.
Walker, MI
I’m not a huge fan of the “whip” I definitely like regular yogurt! But will eat if it’s the only thing in the fridge haha. But I do like strawberry yogurt and they’re usually on sale which is always a good thing!
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?