BY YOPLAIT

Lynette G.
Cicero
Its really good and very creamy and very affordable love all the flavors they have my favorite is the peach one. Best yogurt i have ever tasted
lui t.
Auburn
This is my 2nd favorite flavor it is the best. The flavor is so good and its do healthy. The price is not bad. Lastly I recommend this to everybody.
Danmarys A.
Orlando, FL
I always buy this yogurt for breakfast snacks and I really love it because it has pieces of fruit inside and gives a lot of deliciousness to yogurt.
Cristina D.
The flavor of this yogurt is good but it's too sugary. I like the texture but since it's so fluffy you don't get as much yogurt per container.
Vida S.
Very tasty,  I loved the light fluffy texture that you only get in Yoplait Whips. Kind of high in carbs so not that healthy but still delicious.
Luriel A.
Cedar City, UT
Nothing beats a classic strawberry yogurt! Oh yeah , except a whipped yogurt. Quick and easy too grab for lunch with the same great strawberry flavor
Sarah L.
Muncie, Indiana
I'm honestly not a fan of the mouse compared to other yogurt types, but it's not terrible. Their strawberry flavor is strong and one of my favorites
Juliana H.
My favorite brand of yogurt and I really like the whips kind the best. Strawberry or strawberry banana. I don't care to much for the desert flavors.
Jailenne M.
I. HATE. Yogurt . So i cant say much ...but my little brother and niece love yoplait .we usally get the light one but yoplait is a great dairy brand
Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
Love the Yoplait mousse! It is like a delicious dessert that you don't have to feel guilty about! This is my go to "guilty pleasure" late night snack
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?