BY YOPLAIT

Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
Love the Yoplait mousse! It is like a delicious dessert that you don't have to feel guilty about! This is my go to "guilty pleasure" late night snack
Danmarys A.
Orlando, FL
I always buy this yogurt for breakfast snacks and I really love it because it has pieces of fruit inside and gives a lot of deliciousness to yogurt.
Jack R.
I love this twist on a classic yogurt flavor. This yogurt is light and enjoyable. I usually like more strawberry on my yogurt, but this is just fine!
Marissa F.
Sullivan
Since I've started eating whips it is by far my favorite!!! Even my son loves it. I but it as often as I can. Its healthy, affordable, and delicious.
lui t.
Auburn
This is my 2nd favorite flavor it is the best. The flavor is so good and its do healthy. The price is not bad. Lastly I recommend this to everybody.
Juliana H.
My favorite brand of yogurt and I really like the whips kind the best. Strawberry or strawberry banana. I don't care to much for the desert flavors.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Favorite flavor in the whips! You can grab these at a super Walmart. They are nice and airy and fluffy. And affordable. They are a great value. Yum!
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
Like this brand. Taste good. Especially with the fruit. Serving size is just enough. Love the different varieties of flavors. Even the kids like it.
Ariana D.
I love the Yoplait whips! They're so thick and creamy. For a treat I put them in the freezer for a bit and it gets so airy like an awesome ice cream
🎬Aspiring A.
Baton Rouge , LA
This yogurt is delicious but after a while the taste gets kinda funky. I recommend it to people who look strawberry’s and want to try something new
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?