BY YOPLAIT

Gentry C.
Sooooooooo Yummmy! If you are interested in trying I say go for it! I love the delicious strawberry taste its light and fluffy and all around good!
Sonia H.
Modesto
Haven't had this in a while. But just because it's strawberry it's definetly a good one. If you like eating strawberries ..this one is really good
Raine B.
This was a great product. I enjoyed the texture. It had a smooth taste, but it was very sweet. I felt like I needed to add it to a bagel or muffin.
Helen B.
Tomball, TX
The texture of whipped yogurt is AMAZING. It's so much lighter & decadent than regular yogurt. I could eat this strawberry yogurt every single day!
Luisa A.
Reno
I absolutely looooovvvveeeee yogurt especially this brand! Love that they add chunks of the fruit in the dessert because it adds to the flavors.
Yesenia L.
I love the taste of this yogurt especially because it includes my favorita fruit. I usually buy this yogurt at Walmart and the price is not bad.
Mikayla M.
Belvidere, IL
I honestly don't mind these. My husband is all for the whipped and will ONLY eat these. Lol but I have a love hate realtionship with the texture
Jean L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I really enjoy the texture of this whipped yogurt. It is truly light and fluffy. If you don't like the regular thick texture, you will love this
Jaquelyn S.
MI
Delicious! So light and fluffy. I love yogurt, but not with fruit in it. This kind has no chunks, it is so light and fluffy, like a fruit mousse.
Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
Strawberry is my favorite fruit so putting it with yogurt that's 2 favorite in one product that's what I call a win win in this single mom world