BY YOPLAIT

Katelyn F.
Fort Payne, AL
These yogurts are so yummy! My neice loves them. It's all she eats. The texture is so light. Also, a plus side is it's so easy to find and not expensive.
Brandi M.
This gives me the flavor of strawberry yogurt without having to chew the actual strawberry. I love this yogurt! I can never eat just one. It's THAT good.
Her R.
Hagerstown
My husband and children love this yogurt! We are definitely repeat customers. The taste is absolutely wonderful. We normally buy it from Walmart or Weis!
Raeanne R.
Very tasty lite creamy yogurt. Strawberry is my favorite flavor tried the others did not like them, in my opinion this brand is the best has good flavor,
Kalei H.
O'Fallon
Purchased at: Target
Great breakfast on the go. Grab a spoon and walk out the door. Tastes amazing! Have been eating this for years. A big go-to in the morning before school.
Josie H.
Batesburg-Leesville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the taste and flavor and the consistency of the product. I love it is light and airy. I love there is no chunks of fruit waiting to gag my reflex.
Abbi S.
Ramsey, MN
The strawberry whips from Yoplait are my favorite! They are so light and airy. Perfect for a snack or breakfast in the morning. Affordable and delicious!
Mashawn M.
Columbus, GA
I wanted to try yogurt in my diet. So I went with a basic flavor. It was a fairly smooth product, however it wasn't something I can stomach like others.
Michelle D.
McDonald, PA
I do not like the Whips at all. I'm about texture and flavor, so I don't enjoy eating these. If you like thick or Greek yogurt, you'd probably like this.
Barbianne F.
Knoxville
I love Yoplait yogurt!! Delicious flavors and easy on my stomach. My favorites are Strawberry-banana, strawberry, and orangesicle!! The whips are ok too.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?