BY YOPLAIT

Dominika M.
Detroit, MI
I am really picky when it comes to food, but definitely this is a one I enjoy eating. The flavor taste like real strawberry. I bought this repeatedly.
Faith G.
The consistency is amazing!! The flavor is a bit artificial but I don’t mind and the sweetness is definitely a prominent factor in the overall product.
Kristina P.
Gray, TN
Absolutely love the light and fluffy whipped consistency! The consistency does not eliminate any flavor and always pick these up when grocery shopping.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
These are one of my favorite snacks because they are quick and easy to eat. The whips are my favorite because I dislike the texture of regular yogurt.
Ciara H.
Ocean City, MD
Another great yoplait yogurt. The consistency of the mousse yogurt is my favorite thus far and the flavor is very much like that of a fresh strawberry.
Cherie W.
I love how smooth and creamy it is. It's a bursting of flavor in every bite. It makes for a great snack when needing to tide you over till a big meal.
Miranda N.
Keller
I have tried most all of these and there has not been one that I have not liked, i have eaten these since I was little and still love them to this day
Lauren S.
anchorage
I love this yogurt it tastes delicious I like it for breakfast and even as a snack it is not expensive what’s so ever the texture and taste are amazing
Lindsey R.
Asbury , IA
Love love love this brand of yogurt. It’s my go to when I’m shopping. It’s affordable and delicious! I love strawberries and this brand taste so good!!
Emily E.
Tylertown, MS
I’m not a fan of the whipped texture. It tastes fake and gross to me. However, if you like the lift and fluffy texture, this would be worth the try.