BY YOPLAIT

Kayla T.
Centennial
The flavor is good but the texture is just something I can’t get over. Feels like you aren’t getting that much in each container because it’s so “airy”
Jazzmyn 💕.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the soft, airy texture of this yogurt. It’s very refreshing and has a good flavor. I think this yogurt is best served by itself with no add ins.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this it's yummy and sweet and a nice treat for if ur on a died or you can put a popsicle stick in it and freeze it and kids will love it.
Chioma O.
Katy, TX
Nice and delicious Flavour but a bit pricey for yogurt but worth it in my opinion. Favorite brand of yogurt in general but especially love this flavor.
Tara
This is my favorite yogurt, its very soft and creamy and pretty much melts in your mouth! Its the best when you add some fresh fruit and granola, yum!
Dominika M.
Detroit, MI
I am really picky when it comes to food, but definitely this is a one I enjoy eating. The flavor taste like real strawberry. I bought this repeatedly.
Lindsey R.
Asbury , IA
Love love love this brand of yogurt. It’s my go to when I’m shopping. It’s affordable and delicious! I love strawberries and this brand taste so good!!
Tammy h.
Ballard, WV
I love Yoplait whips strawberry yogurt. It's a good source of protein it's a great quick snack with lots of flavor without the guilt of high calories.
Kara A.
Thurmont , MD
I absolutely LOVE whips! I love how fluffy and light the yogurt is and doesn't feel thick. Strawberry is personally my favorite. It has so much flavor!
Faith G.
The consistency is amazing!! The flavor is a bit artificial but I don’t mind and the sweetness is definitely a prominent factor in the overall product.