BY YOPLAIT

Ceri W.
Plainfield, IL
I’m not a big fan of yogurt unless it is frozen. Yoplait’s strawberry whipped yogurt is something I enjoy eating and taking with me when I’m on the go.
Lindsey R.
Asbury , IA
Love love love this brand of yogurt. It’s my go to when I’m shopping. It’s affordable and delicious! I love strawberries and this brand taste so good!!
Tammy h.
Ballard, WV
I love Yoplait whips strawberry yogurt. It's a good source of protein it's a great quick snack with lots of flavor without the guilt of high calories.
Kayleigh a.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I don’t enjoy the whipped yogurts, but this is the one flavor I kind of enjoy. The texture isn’t my favorite. I would prefer a normal or Greek yogurt.
Lauren S.
anchorage
I love this yogurt it tastes delicious I like it for breakfast and even as a snack it is not expensive what’s so ever the texture and taste are amazing
marcelo f.
Very good this product, reliable brand, recommend
muito bom esse produto, marca confiável, recomendo
Buen producto, buena marca y confiable, me encanra
Katie C.
I don't usually eat a lot of yogurt because I don't like the texture. This yogurt solves that problem for me! It's like eating mousse but it's yogurt!
Kayla T.
Centennial
The flavor is good but the texture is just something I can’t get over. Feels like you aren’t getting that much in each container because it’s so “airy”
Jazzmyn 💕.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the soft, airy texture of this yogurt. It’s very refreshing and has a good flavor. I think this yogurt is best served by itself with no add ins.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this it's yummy and sweet and a nice treat for if ur on a died or you can put a popsicle stick in it and freeze it and kids will love it.