BY YOPLAIT

Sally J.
Patterson,Ca
I personally think all yogurts are the same so I’m gonna say what I’m going to say for another brand and their yogurts are good. I don’t really buy yogurts.
Crystal L.
Love Yoplait whips. I don't eat them Mich any more since I am trying to cut sugar and these are high. But they are a great choice for healthy dessert!
Joseph S.
When it comes to purchasing yogurt , I must admit that I'm biased, Strawberry is my favorite flavor and Yoplait makes one of the best that I have ever tried.
GENESIS L.
Atlanta
I think this yogurt tastes really good. It has fruits in the yogurt, which I love to eat and also it is good for you so it is a good delicious snack to eat.
LaShunna G.
Frederick, MD
The strawberry mist is extremely good! The whipped formula is really light, and doesnt have a thick texture. I enjoy these as a snack or with granola on top.
Sadie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this yogurt! The whipped style yogurt is like eating fruit flavored whipped cream. I like it because there fruit is not in large pieces at the bottom.
Dalylah P.
San Diego, CA
I hate yogurt and it makes me throw up but I guess this one specifically makes me want to throw up less then normal so there must be something good about it
Christa l.
united states
Great snack i even take it on the go all of my children love it as a daily snack. I buy theses in bulks. Never get tired of them many flavors to choose from
Amber S.
Love yoplait whips! Flavor selection is great. The whips are such a good light snack. In the summer i recommend putting them in the freezer. They're so good!
Purchased at: Target
Yoplait yogurt whips are so yummy! They taste great and are nice and light and airy! I add some granola for some added crunch and it makes a great breakfast!
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?