BY YOPLAIT

sayra h.
Austin, TX
It tastes great we all love it in my family it is health and a great to give as a snack for the kids they live eating it and enjoy it just as much as I do.
Melody J.
hampton
I really like the whipped yoplait. It’s really nice and airy and leaves you full without a ton of calories. I have purchased this a few times from Walmart.
Latonya R.
Baltimore
This is the ONLY type of yogurt that I like. It's light, fluffy and flavorful. Great alone but also good with some granola sprinkled on top. Umm umm good.
Jasmine D.
Orlando, FL
I love the lightness of the whips. I just wish they came in more flavors. Blackberry is my favorite flavor but it only comes in original and custard style.
Madison J.
Norcross, GA
I tried this the other day along with some other flavors and I was pretty impressed with it. I usually don’t eat mousse kind of yogurts but this was good.
Azizah S.
Dublin
This is one of the best yogurts I've ever had. Yoplait always surprise me with their come-ups of awesome flavors turned into yougurt. Definitely recommend!
Tashia P.
Castleton, VT
These and I actually end up freezing them some nights so that it's just like having a nice tree at night but I know it's nothing that I need to worry about
Irene G.
Just as the description! Ideal for on the go. Whipped makes a difference from the regular yogurt. It’s a healthier alternative compared to junk food.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Not like regular yogurt, but more like fluffy cloud. This is very light and airy and almost melts in your mouth as soon as you take a bite. Flavor is good.
member-f4f0a
Absolutely love the strawberry flavor of this yogurt. Its so full of airy goodness. My grandkids love this one. They say its like icing only good for you.