BY YOPLAIT

Melody J.
hampton
I really like the whipped yoplait. It’s really nice and airy and leaves you full without a ton of calories. I have purchased this a few times from Walmart.
Day Y.
Atlanta
My mom loovvved this, but I did not. The texture of it was wired to me. The best way for me to describe it its like eaten refrigerated cotton candy.
Debbie M.
This was my little treat instead of having ice cream. the texture is very airy and smooth and has a good strawberry flavor. I became addicted at one point!
Jasmine D.
Orlando, FL
I love the lightness of the whips. I just wish they came in more flavors. Blackberry is my favorite flavor but it only comes in original and custard style.
Latonya R.
Baltimore
This is the ONLY type of yogurt that I like. It's light, fluffy and flavorful. Great alone but also good with some granola sprinkled on top. Umm umm good.
member-f4f0a
Absolutely love the strawberry flavor of this yogurt. Its so full of airy goodness. My grandkids love this one. They say its like icing only good for you.
Alex R.
Downey
I don't really do flavor yogurt but when I do this is one of the ones I usually go for. I like it and they have bits of real fruit so that's always a plus
Jacqueline J.
Richmond, KY
I love these yogurts so much they are nice and fluffy and taste amazing. I recommend these if you like yogurt but don't like the texture of regular yogurt.
Jessica S.
South Lyon, MI
My husband loves this yogurt and we always have it on hand at the house. He loved the texture and the flavor and typically eats more than one at a sitting.
Irene G.
Just as the description! Ideal for on the go. Whipped makes a difference from the regular yogurt. It’s a healthier alternative compared to junk food.