BY YOPLAIT

Amber S.
Love yoplait whips! Flavor selection is great. The whips are such a good light snack. In the summer i recommend putting them in the freezer. They're so good!
Megan R.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the texture of the whips! My husband, who hates the texture of yogurt, eats this too! I think it’s great and light and airy and the flavor is perfect!
Dalylah P.
San Diego, CA
I hate yogurt and it makes me throw up but I guess this one specifically makes me want to throw up less then normal so there must be something good about it
GENESIS L.
Atlanta
I think this yogurt tastes really good. It has fruits in the yogurt, which I love to eat and also it is good for you so it is a good delicious snack to eat.
LaShunna G.
Frederick, MD
The strawberry mist is extremely good! The whipped formula is really light, and doesnt have a thick texture. I enjoy these as a snack or with granola on top.
Elizabeth O.
Parrish, AL
I love the creamy texture of this! I also love how yummy it is. With a treat like this being so affordable, everyone at my house eats quite a few each week.
Lana M.
I just love this whip. It's very creamy and tasty and it's super light I eat at least two a day because it's so good. I highly recommend buying this product.
Crystal L.
Yantic
Love Yoplait whips. I don't eat them Mich any more since I am trying to cut sugar and these are high. But they are a great choice for healthy dessert!
Sally J.
Patterson,Ca
I personally think all yogurts are the same so I’m gonna say what I’m going to say for another brand and their yogurts are good. I don’t really buy yogurts.
Allison F.
Very light, fluffy, and delicious! I try to eat yogurt every day with my lunch, and this is very light and way to combine with lunch or just eat as a snack!