BY YOPLAIT

Farrah B.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I always love my yogurt whips. They are so delicious in whip way. I always buy them and its better strawberry flavor than most. Its taste like real strawberry mousse. I would definitely recommend another to try it
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
I LOVE the light, fluffy texture of these yogurts! Some people may not like the texture (my youngest son is one of those people) but I find it delightful! Feels like eating dessert and that reminds me I need to pick these up again because I see new flavors in this list I haven’t tried yet! These make a great addition to a healthy diet - you can have the taste of a dessert without a zillion calories! WIN!!!
Alondra A.
fredrick
It tastes awesome and I love itBecause of the texture awesome I like all and most yogurts but this one just stands out because it’s super fluffy and the flavor just feel super rich I would definitely buy it again
Dominique_16 A.
Myrtle Beach
Also amazing it has a light and yummy taste! It's one of my favorite yogurts Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt is my favorite because of it has my favorite fruits
Kezia E.
New Cumberland
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the whips yoplait yogurt. The first time my mom bought it for me I was surprised. It was unlike anything I have ever tasted. It was light but very filling. I enjoy this yogurt when I am in a rush to leave.
Heather G.
Council Bluffs, IA
I really like this flavor. Fresh and sweet but not too sweet and goes well alongside anything else you may be eating (sandwich, salad, whatever). Yoplait Whips are affordable and come in lots of yummy flavors. These are great for a snack or as part of a meal. I think Strawberry Mist is a pretty standard flavor that most people would like.
Taylor B.
Tempe
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt is so yummy! I don’t like the chunks of fruit in usual yogurt so these are perfect. They’re light, airy and true to the strawberry taste! By far one of my favorite yogurts and we buy it all the time!
Brittany B.
Douglasville, GA
Best yogurt ever! I love the soft fluffiness of it. I have one every morning for breakfast and have to make sure i only have one cause i could eat a bunch of them! So full of flavor!
Laura E.
Houston
Amazing! This products flavor is amazing! I would buy them again! They also have a lot of coupons available to be clipped or downloaded, so take advantage of saving some money! Try this yogurt, it's truly the best! The whipped ones are better for me texturally, better than normalyogurt!!
Shelby M.
West Columbia, SC
Yoplait is a great consistent yogurt, but I hate these whips. I thought maybe trying something many people seem to like would be worth it, but the consistency is just weird. It is whipped to be lighter, but it is just weird. Not pleasant. Not quite like whipped cream or even meringue as they imply. Ill stick to the regular kind.