BY YOPLAIT

Nidhi P.
Very light and airy which I was looking for. The taste however didn’t not taste like the natural strawberry like their original ones. Was very artificial and not good. Would not buy again, I would stick to the original strawberry.
Jessie 💖.
Rocky River, OH
Hands down my favorite yogurt ever!! I love the way the flavor bursts from the yogurt and the feeling of the little air bubbles in my mouth after that first bite! It's a staple in my diet and I couldn't live my life without it.
Sara M.
Jacksonville , FL
I love the light and airy texture of the whips! It's like no other yogurt I've ever tried! The price of these is always good, usually they're on a special deal at Winndixie grocery stores. I love all of the different flavors it comes in, it has such an awesome variety!
Meagan L.
Many, LA
Anything and everything in this brand is AMAZING!!! This yogurt is decently priced and always at any grocery store I go shopping at! I buy this yogurt weekly! My favorite is the mousse yogurt or whipped!
Ashley R.
ORLANDO, FL
Let me start by saying that ANY yoplait whips flavor is amazing. I always buy Yoplait because they are priced in my range but the whips are super airy and creamy at the same time, if thats possible. The flavors are always prominent without being overpowering.
Sarah M.
Norwood
This is my favorite yogurt. I love the light texture, and the sweet strawberry flavor. It's a refreshing treat. I love to have them with some waffles in the morning, and I usually get a good deal at the grocery store. I'll be restocking next time I'm at the Big Y!
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
This is my favorite yogurt. It's a lot lighter than normal yogurts. They're inexpensive and better for you than other yogurts. It's a very unique texture which makes it fun to eat. We always have a few of these in our fridge
Suzette S.
Boiling Springs
So delicious! It's fruity and it's light and the only time I should be having dairy when it's over 90 degrees. It's pretty inexpensive and chances are, if you looked at this and thought it sounded good then it's for you!
Tracy A.
Middlesboro, KY
I love the whips.  I'm not a yogurt person. But, these have a great, light texture! I wish the sugar content was lower, though, that's why I took away one star. Would recommend to anyone NOT on a low sugar intake.
Brittany W.
I love the whips yogurt. I have a problem with the textures of foods, but I can eat this with no problem. The strawberry has a very nice flavor. It does not taste too fake and it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?