BY YOPLAIT

Hannah M.
I can't get enough of this yogurt! The raspberry flavor is so good especially for a sprinkle of granola! I personally love the whipped creamy texture. There are so many flavors and I'm slightly ashamed to say I love them all!
Kaitlyn P.
Princeton, WV
I have been eating yoplait whips for years and I always go back to them! The texture makes it more like a dessert, and it has a great strawberry flavor. They're very cheap too, and you can usually find them on sale.
Gabrielle C.
Florence
I love these whip yogurts. I’m usually not a big fan of yogurts, but this one is just so fluffy and sweet and is really great for a sweet snack to replace icecream or anything like that when you are trying to diet.
Desiree B.
Love, love, love Yoplait Whips. The best in my humble opinion. I use to but them all the time, however they don't sell them in my store anymore. Still on the searching for them, though lol.
Jessica H.
Spring hill, KS
I'm not a big fan of yogurt but this one is one I can tolerate! The fluffy texture makes it easier to eat and you don't taste the sour yogurt taste. Overall it's pretty healthy for you too
Christine H.
Toledo, OH
This yogurt is excellent. I'm not a fan of eating yogurt period but the whips are so good especially the strawberry. It taste just like strawberry whipped cream instead of yogurt which is great! It's a good & health snack
Ashley I.
I love these yogurts its a fun and tasty snack that tastes like dessert the only problem with this delicious treat is bcz it is whipped it never feels like theres enough in the little tub
Thea R.
Meridian , ID
I love the whips. It has such a great texture and the flavors make it seem like you are eating dessert! It's even yummy if you freeze it and eat it like ice cream on a warm summer day!
Ashley D.
Elizabethtown, KY
My all time favorite yogurt. I don't like yogurt with chunks in it and this is so smooth. It taste and feels so light and fluffy. It is my favorite and I tell my mom about it all the time because she is such a big yogurt fan. And if you have a local Kroger they often have these 10 for $10
Deanna M.
El Paso, TX
I am not a fan of yougurt.the consistency of it is really gross to me but I love the taste it. So The whips I really enjoy I can eat the whole thing because it so light and fluffy.