BY YOPLAIT

Bailey S.
eighty four, PA
i eat this yogurt as my breakfast everyday, it is so good. the raspberry flavor is my favorite. i love who light it tastes in your mouth and how it waters in your mouth. it is so so yummy i will always eat it
abby h.
This is the only way I will eat yogurt! I love the texture of the whips. It's so good. It is ver affordable. I can do 10 for $10 at grocery store. I am a repeat customer and wil always recommend this brand and style to anyone!
Kari O.
This is my favorite yogurt. Ive been eating it since I was a young kid. I love that it's "whipped" it's fluffy and the strawberry is the best ever.. Its great for a snack or a fast breakfast.
Omar M.
Matteson , IL
I love this yogurt so much it is so creamy and light and fluffy. It just melts in your mouth, I recommend this yogurt to so many people it's better than the original.
Natalia E.
This stuff is amazing. It's so light and fluffy and tastes so good. I love the strawberry flavor way more than the chocolate. It's perfect for a late night snack when you don't want to waste too many calories on dessert.
Hannah L.
Athens, GA
leave one of these in the freezer for a few hours and they are the ultimate treat after dinner, but I don't feel guilty at all because they are so low calorie. Great light flavor and texture.
Hannah M.
I can't get enough of this yogurt! The raspberry flavor is so good especially for a sprinkle of granola! I personally love the whipped creamy texture. There are so many flavors and I'm slightly ashamed to say I love them all!
Jennifer A.
Conway, SC
I have been buying this for my daughter for a number of years now. She loves it. When she was a young child she didn't like the fruit chunks in the regular yogurt, so this was a great alternative ti get her to eat yogurt.
Jessica H.
Spring hill, KS
I'm not a big fan of yogurt but this one is one I can tolerate! The fluffy texture makes it easier to eat and you don't taste the sour yogurt taste. Overall it's pretty healthy for you too
Kaitlyn P.
Princeton, WV
I have been eating yoplait whips for years and I always go back to them! The texture makes it more like a dessert, and it has a great strawberry flavor. They're very cheap too, and you can usually find them on sale.