BY YOPLAIT

Michelle E.
Like cool whip in your mouth! So light and fluffy and has a wonderful taste! I highly recommend this yogurt! Easy for in he go and very affordable! Purchase at your local grocery store! Healthy and very tasty!
Samantha M.
These are some of my favorite little cheat desserts. They really hit the spot if you're craving something sweet without making you feel guilty for eating them. Just try not to overdo it! It's very way to do!
Taylor H.
Marietta, GA
These things are so good. Especially frozen they're like ice cream but healthier! They're not too expensive either. I love the key lime pie and chocolate ones too. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Is a light yogurt fluffy not too creamy, flavors are nice. Inexpensive usually on sale for .50 cents in most grocery stores, Walmart and Target stores as well. Comes in many different flavors. Easy snack to take in a commute . The container waits very little so it won't add any weight to your bag
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
I buy this yogurt every time I go shopping, it doesn’t have the same texture as traditional yogurt. I love how light and fluffy it it. Strawberry is the best flavor to me and Publix always has them on sale!
Rachel E.
Adel, GA
I love the lightness of whips! Tastes great! Sometimes thick yogurts give me stomach pains but the whips are so light and fluffy I could eat all of them and be fine haha.  Definitely worth buying.  So many flavors to choose from. Great product.
Lauren S.
I love the whips way better than regular yogurt. The texture is more airy and fluffy than creamy. You can get it at almost all grocery stores. It doesn’t have as strong of a taste as the regular yogurt has.
Rachael W.
Mankato, MN
these are the absolute best yogurts ever!! the strawberry mist flavor is so rich yet delicate at the same time and the whipped texture pairs perfectly with it, it's so light and fluffy and almost melts in your mouth
Destiny R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
The strawberry whips is the only yogurt I eat. It is healthy in my books! I usually find mine at publix & would definitely recommend it to those who don't like the fruit or pieces in their yogurts! Thumbs up!
Bailey S.
eighty four, PA
i eat this yogurt as my breakfast everyday, it is so good. the raspberry flavor is my favorite. i love who light it tastes in your mouth and how it waters in your mouth. it is so so yummy i will always eat it