BY YOPLAIT

reyna s.
stockton
OMGGG THIS IS MY FAVORITE you HAVE to try this I am jumping up and down just thinking about this yogurt it taste great and just melts in your mouth when you’re eating it
Jessica L.
manchester
These are amazing the texture reminds me of ice cream and it really hits the spot if you have a sweet tooth! Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Stefani A.
Don’t particularly care for whipped textured food items but this yogurt was an exception. Yoplait is the only brand yogurt that I purchase and will continue to do so. Not at all expensive and they have many different flavors.
Influenster M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the strawberry it's the only kind I'll eat I've been told that the coconut is a good yogurt and the king that you flip the other nuts or whatever is in it are good to
Daniela A.
New York
I’m in love with this yogurt strawberry, this yogurt is really good has a good taste and is good for me for the first time that I tried it and healthy for your body...
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I really dislike that they have discontinued all whips flavors except for like 2 or 3. I have loved these since they came out and remember when there was an entire collection to choose from.
I love yogurt but it can make you feel a little bad when it comes to the weight per calorie ratio.
These are great for that. They actually have less yogurt because they are whipped and have a lot more air pockets and in turn have less calories and sugar per serving.
The consistency is fluffy and heavenly.
The taste is sweet and natural.
These are just all around great and fun to eat. They travel well and I just love them. Great price. Easy to find. Usually always on sale. Totally recommend. Bring back more flavors Yoplait!
Kathy U.
I like the light and fluffy texture of this yogurt. It has a good flavor which my family likes as well. I don't care for the thick texture of Greek yogurts so this whipped texture is perfect.
Katie C.
Columbia, MO
Not the best yogurt I’ve had! It has good flavor, but is incredibly sweet and has a lot of added sugar. I would buy it again, unless there was a better yogurt option!
Lauren C.
Old Hickory
This yogurt is so delicious. Best tasting yogurt I’ve ever bought. I love all the different flavors that is comes in. I wish the containers were a little bit bigger.
EMILY P.
Lenoir City, TN
YUMMMM! Whips is the best yogurt! I love all the flavors in this type but strawberry mist is by far my favorite! It has the best texture,so light and fluffy! I buy 10 every week! I would recommend these to EVERYONE!
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?