BY YOPLAIT

Lauren I.
Soo good! I love freezing these and getting a bit of a creamy-almost ice cream like consistency. They aren't the most healthy, as they do have a large amount of sugar, but for a treat once in a while, its fine. I usually have bought mine at Wegmans or Tops, and the prices are pretty good - usually less than $1 per yogurt so its definitely less expensive than other options.
Heather M.
The only downside of this product is that it isnt sold in a bigger package. I love the flavor and texture is super light and fluffy. I would recommend this and purchase it many times to everyone. It is low fat as well so that is nice. Bonus is it is a pretty pink!
Kelly M.
I like the airy texture of this yogurt compared to a lot of other brands. I am not a fan of having fruit chunks in my yogurt so the whipped yogurt is my preference over more traditional yogurt. i would recommend trying this product if you haven't already.
Amelia W.
Hoosick falls, NY
An interesting take on yogurt. Has a flavorful taste, is a very light snack. The whipped aspect gives it an interesting texture. Very affordable. Depending on where you shop there are often great deals on yoplait yogurt. It’s tasty but I prefer regular yogurt.
Nicole B.
Brookhaven, PA
love this yogurt its my favorite. I like every flavor of this yogurt. it taste like whatever the label says its flavor is. i recommend this to anyone that loves yoggurt. there are so many different flavors of this yogurt even my son loves it you have to try it
Mack W.
Apex, NC
This yogurt is absolutely amazing. It tastes so light and fluffy and satisfies any craving I have for dessert. The strawberry flavor is so delicious. The health factor is just another benefit to this yogurt. I would certainly recommend this yogurt to anyone looking for a junk food replacement.
Kimbo S.
I really like it. Cut out chemicals and sugar. Make it a larger size. Not healthy. Bought from Albertsons and frys. Pretty inexpensive but more expensive than the regular kind. Has a great taste and consistency. I would recommend if you’re bored.
GIGI M.
Los Angeles
LOVE THESE! they are so fluffy and airy and delicious. This is really the perfect snack. Ive tried a few flavors and every single one tastes just like their natural fruit. If you love yogurt but not the texture then I recommend trying the whip versions!
Alex R.
Horsham , PA
These are my childhood favorite and I still love them as I get older. They are extremely late but still have great flavor. Great to eat in the morning when I'm in a rush and don't have time to make myself an actual breakfast. Always really cheap too!
Jennifer S.
Yoplait strawberry whip yogurt is by far my FAVORITE! I love the fact that is so light! I buy this yogurt all the time because it is amazing!! The strawberry flavor is my favorite and I highly recommend it if you have not tried it yet! It is THE BEST!