BY YOPLAIT

Daquayvia J.
It has a natural taste. It gets you full.  It smells really good. I don't know if it's me but it helps you good to the bathroom. It has a nice strawberry taste. It has at a good price
Erica D.
The flavor is ok. There is a slight hint of strawberry but I don’t really like this yogurt because of the texture. It’s almost like a really airy flan. I personally prefer a more creamy yogurt.
Kel M.
Yogurt is my favorite and so is cheesecake. I purchased this yogurt from Walmart for a really good price. Now I buy it in bulk from sams club. It’s very healthy and helps with your ph balance. I would definitely buy it again.
Noelle G.
Bruce , MS
I’ve been eating Yoplait for years! I absolutely love love love the strawberry yogurt! But this yogurt mousse it amazing! I love the texture and the light weight. It just melts on your tongue!
Courtney S.
N Royalton, OH
I’ve honestly had every flavor of these yogurts and I can’t even select a favorite. They’re all so fluffy and creamy and there such a variety of flavors to choose from!! I buy these every time I grocery shop and always love having these as my snack
Yasmine B.
Murfreeboro
I love yoplait this has always been my go to snack it so light and fluffy and it had a good taste .To me it’s actually better that the liquidy yogurt .So if you like a healthy light snack this would be the one i recommend.
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
I LOVE love love these! They are one of my favorite snacks. Great to serve frozen as frozen yogurt too! I would definitely recommend to a friend because they are super affordable! Most of the time there is a 10 for $10 offer!
Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
My husband and son love the whipped yogurt, every time I buy yogurt it has to be this one and they will eat this one before any other brand or texture. I feel that the whip gives it a distinct taste and that's what makes it taste better.
miamoi M.
Perth Amboy
I defrnetly was not too much of a fan of this yogurt ..I believe is healthy  because yogurt has a lot health benefits ...it is the middle is not to expensive but is not the cheapest ..its great value if you like mouse yogurt ..no I won't buy this one again I wool stick to the regular yogurt
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
I am very picky about the texture of my foods, and yogurt is a texture that I cannot stand. Therefore, when I first discovered the whipped texture of this yogurt I was elated. I like how it is a healthy snack I can have and enjoy it instead of forcing myself to eat it. It doesn't come in as many flavors as original Yoplait but it is not something that bothers me.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?