BY YOPLAIT

Dena M.
Slidell, LA
I like the Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse a lot.  I'm not always in the mood for a heavier yogurt.  Yoplait's mousse style yogurts solve that for me when I want the taste without the heaviness.  It's light and yummy.  I would recommend this to anyone.  When my kids were little I gave them this all the time as a treat and they loved it as well.
Xiearrah P.
Jacksonville
I know allot of people aren't crazy on this one, at least in my house no one seems to care for it much. But I am obsessed with these. I love this cool formula. I love everything about these except since the consistency is different it feels like you're getting less product. But I still buy them and love them.
Crystal G.
My 5 YO Loves this yogurt! She always has to have it in our fridge. She probably eats at least one every day. The texture is light and fluffy, and super delicious. For about a dollar per container, these yogurts are very affordable. All of the varieties we've tried are quite tasty.
Karlee P.
Saginaw
Its a good flavor, by far one of my favorites. Delicious. Its light and fluffy. My favorite thing to do is put it in the freezer for a healthy night time snack. Its also great for a treat a lunch! I prefer the texture of Whips versus some other yogurts.
Dani B.
Anderson
Yoplait Whips Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse is one of my favorite Yoplait flavors. My son is a very picky eater but just loves Yoplait yogurts and the strawberry whips is one of his favorite. The strawberry taste is very pleasant not to artificial tasting.
Mackenzie B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Such a light and refreshing yogurt! Strawberry or vanilla is always my go-to flavor choice, although some strawberry yogurts have strawberry chunks that I do not care for. This strawberry yogurt is very fluffy and tasty! Truly incomparable.
Kali S.
Kirksville, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the most delicious Yogurt I have ever had. It doesn't have the chunks of fruit in it which I appreciate as I have never been a fan of yogurt with chunks. It's not something that fills me but it's a good snack to have between meals.
yesina s.
I love the whip because it's fun to eat and my favorite is strawberries. It's like whip cream like you would have on your ice cream and I haven't had these on months. I'm planning on getting this again but I keep on forgetting. I would like you to get this and see if you like it.
Keira K.
Fargo
Purchased at: Target
My favorite yogurt. I love the airy texture and how it tastes sweet yet very much like a strawberry. I don’t always like how heavy yogurt is and this is a great alternative for someone who likes different texture options.
Jamie P.
Chamberlain, SD
Purchased at: Target
This has been a favorite since my mom packed my school lunch through all of school! It has a really light airy texture. There are so many yummy flavors with a lot of variety. I haven’t had a flavor I haven’t liked yet!
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?