BY YOPLAIT

Sapphire W.
When I was a kid I always thought Yogurt was the nastiest food out there but once I tried  Yoplait® Light Strawberry Shortcake Fat Free Yogurt for the first time it changed my whole outlook on it. Plus its cheap and healthy for you with the chunks of strawberries. I will definitely continue buying the product.
Lexi A.
AMAZING! Loved this product. Since it’s “mousse” it was actually so light and airy and left a little tang when I ate it. The flavor was great. Definitely strawberry. The flavor is very similar to yoplaits normal strawberry yogurt. The price was decent. Went into a phase with these and totally forgot about them but I am going to pick them up again next time I’m in the store. I’ve only had strawberry flavor because I loved it so much but I’m sure the other flavors would taste great. I liked mine plain because it is so light I feel like granola or fruit would ruin the whole point of it being super airy.
lae H.
I think it a great yogurt it has a great taste to it and it is affordable and inexpensive depending if you get a value pack or not I occasionally buy it at my local grocery store or a Walmart it’s has a after taste that’s not bad I have recommended this yogurt to my family members they like it and if your up for something new try any yoplait yogurt !
Amanda G.
This one s the best Whips flavor. It’s light and has that sweet strawberry taste. We like to dip vanilla wafers or famous Amos mini chocolate cookies in it for a treat instead of just a snack. We buy Whips when they are on sale mostly and always get strawberry, if I’m trying to not eat sweets I feel like a whip is better than a candy bar!
Andrea G.
Strawberry mousse is a go to favorite for me. The texture is amazing. If you get a lite version is half the guilt as well. I’ve tried almost all the mousse flavors and this is one I keep getting. One down fall is don’t let this sit out for too long or you get a soup rather than a mousse. I’ve sadly learned my lesson a few times.
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
Lowfat Strawberry Yogurt (pasteurized Grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, nonfat milk, strawberry puree, modified corn starch, kosher gelatin, natural flavor, potassium sorbate added to maintain freshness, colored with carmine, yogurt cultures [L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus, L. acidophilus], Vitamin A acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides, Nitrogen.
KD GRADE A GLUTEN FREE
Debbie B.
Des Moines, IA
I’ve been obsessed with Yoplait Whips since college. They’re a little harder to find now, so I always make sure to stalk up when I see them. The whipped texture is simply delightful... such a treat!! Low in calories and it satisfies my sweet tooth completely. If they ever stop making these I will be devastated.
Lakin S.
Glennmora
This has always been my goto yogurt for many years. It seems to be healthier than eating a big bowl of icecream its always reasonable priced and it come in packs or you can just buy them single servings the taste is lite sweet cold and very yummy. I would defiantly recommend this product for yogurt lovers.
Megan G.
Greenville
Love the consistency and flavor. My son loves it too! We have it in the house all the time. I've always loved the taste. It's so smooth and you can find it at a great price. Taste just like strawberries and bananas! We'll definitely keep it around.  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Moriah R.
This whipped yogurt is great if you like it whipped. I prefer the normal  Yoplait Yogurt. You can find these at a lot of grocery stores, but I got mine at Target for only 88 cents! I don’t think I would buy it again, just because of the texture of the whipped yogurt. The flavor is good though.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?