BY YOPLAIT #9 in Yogurt

Reviews (1926)
Buy on Jet.com
Lissey B.
elmira
The flavor of Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse was not too sweet or sour, and the product itself was very affordable. I’ve been a fan of Yoplait’s Whip series for a very long time now, and the only issue I seem to ever have with the series is that sometimes the texture of the whips is less like the whip texture and more like the classic Yoplait yogurt texture, I am not sure what causes this except maybe it occurs over time or if the yogurt is shaken? Besides this I have and will continue to recommend this product to my friends
Evelyn H.
I think this type of yogurt is good because it has the strawberry inside also which is good value it has a really good flavor their might be other products of food similar but I think this one taste better and also the peach one taste even better they have really good flavors specially the originals I recommend you to buy this and you can eat this in the morning or any time
Sapphire W.
When I was a kid I always thought Yogurt was the nastiest food out there but once I tried  Yoplait® Light Strawberry Shortcake Fat Free Yogurt for the first time it changed my whole outlook on it. Plus its cheap and healthy for you with the chunks of strawberries. I will definitely continue buying the product.
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
I love that they offer so many different flavors to choose from, but the strawberry flavor is definitely my favorite. I think strawberry is a go to flavor for many people. There is the perfect amount of strawberry pieces in the yogurt and if you mix it well you get an even amount of flavor in each bite. I love that you can eat these treats and not feel guilty about it later. They are filling and healthy! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
lae H.
I think it a great yogurt it has a great taste to it and it is affordable and inexpensive depending if you get a value pack or not I occasionally buy it at my local grocery store or a Walmart it’s has a after taste that’s not bad I have recommended this yogurt to my family members they like it and if your up for something new try any yoplait yogurt !
ᴊᴜʟɪᴀɴᴀ A.
Waukegan, IL
I love the taste of this yogurt because I can mixed with cereals and milk. So, the strawberry flavor with my favorite cereals are everything to my portion of the day. Also, all the vitamins are fundamental, so really like it. I believe is affordable and usually I buy it in packages. Furthermore, my day goes smoothie thanks to the flavor and the nutrition of this product. And also, it is good for the protein you need during the day. I recommend this yogurt and don’t forget that the protein, calcium, and vitamin C are fundamental.
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
I LOVE the light, fluffy texture of these yogurts! Some people may not like the texture (my youngest son is one of those people) but I find it delightful! Feels like eating dessert and that reminds me I need to pick these up again because I see new flavors in this list I haven’t tried yet! These make a great addition to a healthy diet - you can have the taste of a dessert without a zillion calories! WIN!!!
Shelby M.
West Columbia, SC
Yoplait is a great consistent yogurt, but I hate these whips. I thought maybe trying something many people seem to like would be worth it, but the consistency is just weird. It is whipped to be lighter, but it is just weird. Not pleasant. Not quite like whipped cream or even meringue as they imply. Ill stick to the regular kind.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this yogurt! It helps my digestive system. I buy it almost every shopping trip. I usually buy it from Walmart & it is inexpensive. It is better in my opinion than other yogurts. It tastes like dessert in a healthy way! I love that you can buy a bunch at once.
Andrea G.
Strawberry mousse is a go to favorite for me. The texture is amazing. If you get a lite version is half the guilt as well. I’ve tried almost all the mousse flavors and this is one I keep getting. One down fall is don’t let this sit out for too long or you get a soup rather than a mousse. I’ve sadly learned my lesson a few times.