Yoplait® Whips! Strawberry Mist Lowfat Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Grizette M.Yoplait® Whips! Strawberry Mist Lowfat Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Brenda P.

BY YOPLAIT #73 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Whips®! Light & Fluffy Texture Strawberry Mist Lowfat Yogurt Mousse
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
Try It Frozen!
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
©2011 Yoplait USA, Inc.
Net wt 4 oz (113g).

Shelly M.
Greensburg, PA
I'm not a fan of yogurt but I love Yoplait Whips Strawberry Mist Lowfat Yogurt Mousse . It is so creamy and tasted just like strawberry . I love the whips because you can not tell your eating yogurt at all . My whole family enjoys them each day for breakfast and as snacks . I buy them at Giant Eagle each week and they always have a sale going on with them .
Erin S.
North East, MD
I absolutely love this yogurt, it's smooth, has a great flavor, and melts in your mouth. Plus it's a great healthy snack when I want something sweet. Sometimes I find myself eating one after another, so I try to buy as many as possible just about every time I go to Walmart. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a light tasty treat.
Kimahri J.
These are so good. Like all other foods, I wish these had 0 calories, but I especially wish these did because I would eat several containers. If you are having to eat a lot of Yogurt because you are taking an antibiotic or what have you, and you get sick of eating it, you can always freeze these and eat them like ice cream.
Rachel H.
Was not a fan of the whips! I really like Yoplait regular yogurt and thought these would likewise be great. Not so much. The flavor is duller and the texture is weird. Not at all satisfying or filling. Definitely lighter than regular yogurt, though, so if that's what you're looking for don't let me stop you!
Zoey E.
Woodville, AL
Decent for a light snack or when you want something sweet. I like that it doesn't have the pieces of fruit in it like the normal yogurts do. The only problem with this particular flavor is that it tastes kind of plastic-y. I mean I keep buying it so it's not horrible but definitely not my favorite yogurt.
Mack W.
Apex, NC
This yogurt is absolutely amazing. It tastes so light and fluffy and satisfies any craving I have for dessert. The strawberry flavor is so delicious. The health factor is just another benefit to this yogurt. I would certainly recommend this yogurt to anyone looking for a junk food replacement.
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
I love this one for so many reasons. I have a 3 yrs old that is a very picky eater and he doesn't even likes milk. He finds the regular Yoplait Yogurts too milky, but he loves Yoplait Whips. He will only eat the strawberry one, but i am happy that somehow he is getting some calcium.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
The texture of these yogurts are so clever. It adds so much enjoyment to the experience of eating yogurt. The flavor also stacks up. These are available at many different grocery stores. Also a good way of getting younger children to eat yogurt, the texture makes it a bit more fun.
Christina B.
These are so tasty! Great if you want a dessert treat that isn't terrible for you. The strawberry flavor is quite nice and it's so light and fluffy. It's not that bad for you, so a good alternative to ice cream or a dessert. Not exactly the healthiest choice for breakfast, however.
Claire W.
Bloomington, IL
I love this yogurt. The flavor is really good. Also the texture makes it feel like you are not only eating something light but also like it could be dessert. I always buy these kinds of yogurt and love them all. They are really good value for their money and pretty inexpensive.