Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtYoplait

Product Features

• Light and fluffy!
  • 160 calories per serving
  • Vitamins A & D
  • Flavored with other natural flavor
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • With live and active cultures
  • Crush cups to protect wildlife
  • Grade A
  • Kosher - D

Chocolate Caramel Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Fructose, Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Cocoa, Caramel Color, Salt, Chocolate Liquor, Potassium Sorbate added to maintain freshness, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D), Lactic Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides, Nitrogen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Whips!® Sea Salt Caramel And Chocolate Yogurt Mousse!
Luyn M.
Roanoke
I never even tried this so it is exciting to see and read and I would but it at Kroger Walmart food lion target and other places I don’t know what it taste like cause again I’ve never tried it I don’t know not really I could say I guess
Treniah F.
Foley
I’ve had better I mean it’s ok it’s not all that n I wouldn’t buy it again if it was up to me
Jessica U.
I love yougurt. I love caramel. But I did not like this at all. Tasted bitter. I was so hoping this would taste better.
Carley L.
Mount Croghan, SC
So so good! One of my new favorites! Light and fluffy and creamy and so delicious! Definite must try!
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,114 reviews
This was such an amazing treat. I had this tonight and it was so smooth and light and the taste was perfect. Replacement of dessert and it satisfied me perfectly.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My family and I tried the Yoplait whips sea salt caramel yogurt mousse recently. It is so delicious. It reminds me of a decadent treat like cheesecake. It melts in my mouth. I just love it! My son went crazy over it as well, he thinks it's dessert. I've been hesitant to try it as I thought it might be too sweet. But it is as it claims, "light and fluffy." Definitely worth a try for the price. It tastes similar to butter pecan.
josephina W.
Atlanta, GA
If u want a yummy treat try this treat today it’s good and helps with a low cal lifestyle. The price was good and it made me happy to eat this without all the calories of a traditional dessert.
Dustin W.
Oolagah
Purchased at: Walmart
I wish there’s more in each container. This product is so good!! It’s light, fluffy and Rich in flavor.
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
So so so good! I love the caramel and chocolate together. It has a really unique flavor. The texture is awesome.
Daniela M.
Temple, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a yogurt lover 100%! This yogurt is amazing! It’s tasty and smooth. It’s light on the tongue yet full of sweetness! I recommend this to anyone who loves indulging in sweets every once and a while without all the calories. This is way better than grabbing a donut trust me. Try it!

Looking for your answer?