Yoplait® Whips!® Raspberry Mousse Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Audrey L.Yoplait® Whips!® Raspberry Mousse Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Tonya R.

BY YOPLAIT #22 in Yogurt

Lowfat Raspberry Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Raspberry Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Colored With Carmine, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Amanda W.
I love yoplait whips!  They are a hit with my daughter too! Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse  All the flavors are fantastic but this is a favorite!  We shops at a local super market called Hardesters.  There is often a good special on yoplait. We would recommend and always share with friends!
Kimberly D.
Webb City, MO
I really enjoy the whip-style yogurts. Many times the texture of yogurt keeps me from really enjoying it, but the consistency of the whips is really light and airy. The flavors are outstanding. And they are definitely a good value for the money. The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is I'd like a wider variety of flavors.
Patricia L.
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! This is so so good, I don’t eat it very often because of its sugar content, so I only get it every once and a while. The only bad thing is that only my local Walmart carries it, none of my other grocery stores carry it which could also be a good thing so I don’t get tempted to buy it all the time.
Jacqueline C.
Good flavor and texture. Easy to grab on my way out the door to eat before work. Doesn't keep you full long, but serves as a healthy morning snack. I buy them from Walmart for 58 cents a yogurt, so it's not the best deal but still not bad. I wish they came in packs like the normal Yoplait does
Darlene R.
Brimley
I’m really picky about my yogurt and for awhile it was all I ate. I am now onto the original flavors. I still eat whipped kind frozen though. It helps me with my stomach issues and keep me in good health.
💚Megs💜 C.
Norton
Love it 😍 one of the best Yogurts I’ve had, Its very light fluffy, and I purchase it at my local Walmart and it’s only 69¢ it’s very very affordable. My new favorite flavor they have is the Girl Scout cookie one the Simone. I’d recommend it to everyone and would buy it again
Thomas M.
I bought this product from Target because they had a special ad for it. The texture was interesting but the flavor was delicious. It tastes like I was at a raspberry farm picking the fruits right off the trees. I feel like it’s somewhat healthy and I like the purple packaging.
Amber C.
Leonardtown
I like the fluffy texture and the flavor. But, just like a few other flavors, I noticed that bitter aftertaste again. Yoplait is a great brand and I've noticed most of their try it flavors have that bitter taste. I would like to try a flavor that maybe it's fruit related.
Monique A.
Aztec , NM
I love this yogart this brand make some good yogart. It is not expensive so any one can buy it. Great for snacks or breakfast. It also good for people who are watching there diet it’s not that high in calories. I deffently would buy it again  and recommend it.
Isaac S.
Pineville
The yogurt tastes great! You get a very nice tartiness, but it still maintains a rather sweet composition. It’s super cheap and very versatile- take it on the go with you, eat it on your break, the possibilities are unlimited. If you love yogurt, you’ll love this flavor and the many others yoplait has released.