Yoplait® Whips!® Raspberry Mousse Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Audrey L.Yoplait® Whips!® Raspberry Mousse Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Tonya R.

BY YOPLAIT

Lowfat Raspberry Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Raspberry Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Colored With Carmine, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Chris B.
Boulder
I LOVE these whips! This yogurt in particular has a really pleasant berry creme taste; the two flavors seem evenly balanced and work together well. Placing this yogurt in the freezer to harden before eating is a total game changer. Plus, Yoplait is always very affordable. The lightness of these whips makes them less filling, but sometimes that's all I need for a snack or dessert. I also like that Yoplait has been moving away from more artificial ingredients, especially sweeteners, lately.
Karlee P.
Saginaw
Its by far my favorite Whips flavor. I wish Whips made more flavors. Its light and fluffy. My favorite thing to do is put it in the freezer for a healthy night time snack. Its also great for a treat a lunch! I prefer the texture of Whips versus some other yogurts.
Liz L.
Cleveland
This is my favorite Yoplait Whips! flavor. I love the whipped texture. I buy this yogurt often, when I'm at the store. Yoplait brand is not overpriced, so I always get several of these yogurts. They are great for a quick breakfast, or healthy snack.
Diana M.
Grovetown
This was really good. I liked the light whipped texture and it tastes great.. It's a great after school snack and my kids love it. We have repurchased this several times. Good product, good value. I can't wait to try the rest of the flavors.
Emma E.
toms river, nj
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Im not big on yoghurt and thats why i love this product so much! It tastes more like a dessert than a healthy yogurt and its only like 100 calories which is amazing! Start your day off right with a yoplait whips!!
Stephanie S.
Delicious! I'm allergic to strawberries, so I enjoy being able to have this. I eat so much yogurt a week. Good source of calcium. Its sweet, but a tad bit bitter in a good way. I love that I can buy them individually and not a whole pack of the same flavor.
Loved it, strawberries are the best. The whip is my favorite kind. Tastes like heaven. After having the whip kind I would never go back. Although I can't buy them all the time, they usually last me throughout the month. I would buy them again for sure
Danielle M.
Iowa City, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the texture and flavor of the mousses. The raspberry is my personal favorite because I love the sweet taste of the raspberry mixed with that airy fee of the mousse.
Daniella B.
Atwater, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually always buy the whips when I go out grocery shopping! I notice they are less calories then the regular yogurts and the whips melt right into your mouth and they are so airy and full of flavor, I was hoping it would have fresh fruit but the whips do not have fresh fruit cut up like the regular yogurt does. I would recommend to give this yogurt a try!
Kimberly D.
Webb City, MO
I really enjoy the whip-style yogurts. Many times the texture of yogurt keeps me from really enjoying it, but the consistency of the whips is really light and airy. The flavors are outstanding. And they are definitely a good value for the money. The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is I'd like a wider variety of flavors.