Yoplait® Whips! Raspberry Lowfat Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Tonya R.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Whips!® Light & Fluffy Texture Raspberry Lowfat Yogurt Mousse.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
Try it Frozen!
4 oz (113g).

Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
I don't really enjoy yogurt unless it is frozen but when I tried the whips I became obsessed. The raspberry kind is my favorite and the chocolate kind is not bad either. They're usually around 50 cents a piece when I get them which I think is a really good price. If you don't like yogurt try these because they literally just taste like mousse and they are low fat!
Sydney V.
Sydney V.
I like yoplait whips the texture is great, doesn't taste like yogurt, it tastes more like a treat. I like that that this yogurt doesn't have fruit chunks in it, I don't like when yogurt has chunks in it. Really a great product highly recommend.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Foodie Expert
I admire the texture of this yogurt. It's lightweight and taste delicious. Very light as a snack. Low fat yogurt is the best to go. I eat these in the morning to start my day and give it a kickstart of some sweetness.
Dani R.
Dani R.
Foodie Expert
This tastes so good! The raspberry flavor is by far one of my favorites. I wish it was lower in calories, though. I frequently buy the whips & this is usually one of my choices
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
I love this yogurt! Is soft and fluffy and melts in your mouth. I dont care much for the chunks in my yogurt so this is my go to yogurt and this is all i ever buy.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Foodie Expert
This is so yummy. I don't know how much of a yogurt it is. It seems more of a dessert, but it is so yummy! And the texture isn't as weird as most yogurts are.
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
divine strawberry yogurt for breakfast or snack helps you stay fit and unforgettable body misses recommend it to all athletes and people who want to stay fit
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
I've always struggled with the texture of yogurt. It makes me gag. That's why I love that this is light and fluffy. Makes it super easy going down.
Jezreel  m.
Jezreel m.
Milledgeville, GA
I don't know if I have fasted the rasberry flavor before but I have tried this kind and really love the texture and consistency. its delicious!
Ida M.
Ida M.
Bronx, NY
Yummy yummmy yummmmy I love this SO MUCH!!! It taste so good and my daughter loves it too! The price is good and its a healthy snack!