Yoplait® Whips!® Peaches 'n Cream Yogurt uploaded by 5’3🤞🏽‼️🤤 C.

BY YOPLAIT

Lowfat Peaches 'n Cream Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Peach Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Colored With Annatto Extract, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Aneny M.
Allentown, PA
Omg this my favorite! I loveeee loves love this! My family love this one! Is the best! The flavor is so creamy, the peaches 🍑 or mango in yogurt! Is soo yummy 🤤 this yogurts is really much more healthy, really support when you need something to eat faster or like dessert! I take this one when I watch movies 🎥 or YouTube series! Yeah love 💕 love this one 😻😻
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
I looove the texture of these yoplait whips! I’m not a super huge fan of yogurt in general, probably due to the gloopiness of it but when I eat these whipped yogurts, I feel like I’m eating whipped cream or something.

You can’t go wrong with any of these flavors in my opinion, but peaches and cream is def my fav! Especially with the little bits of peach! Yum!
NI S.
Broken Arrow
It has been a while since I tried Yoplait Whips Peaches N Cream Yogurt but I honestly wasn't a fan. I did like the thickness and constancy but I still felt hungry afterwards whereas if I had eaten the original versions or something similar I would have felt fuller. But the taste was overall very pleasing.
Courtney K.
tallapoosa
It was delicious.  I enjoyed it a lot . Yoplait is my all time favorite yogurt.  No one can change my mind.  My husband gets aggravated when we got to the grocery store because I cant decide what kind of yogurt I want.  He says," You stand there for 4 hours!". I really don't.  It's like twenty minutes.
N Natalia H.
Eden Prairie, MN
My family loves this flavor. Being a mom of 5 active hungry kids, I am always trying to find healthy snack options for them.

We've tried many different brands but this one is light and fluffy. Not too heavy after a workout.

They love it! I will be buying more!!!
Tamra L.
Randleman
Yoplait Whips Yogurt is by far the most unique taste and texture of any yogurt you will find on the market. If you would like the health benefits of yogurt but dislike the texture of traditional yogurts and the newer Greek yogurts, Yoplait Whips Yogurt is worth trying.
It's light and airy like mousse, and doesn't have the heavy feel on your tongue that other yogurts have. There is also no aftertaste, which tends to turn a lot of people off.
Nice variety, even chocolate. However, not every store carries all flavors.
Very convenient for a healthier in between snack.
Ghislaine M.
Tampa , FL
I didn’t eat yogurt until I tried these whips yogurt. Love the texture and it is very affordable. Healthy enough to get your good bacteria from yogurt must try if you are not a yogurt lover.. I will continue to buy this product. Yoplait® Whips!® Vanilla Crème Yogurt Mousse
Jennifer H.
Jonesboro
Great product with a lot of great flavors.  Very satisfying snack. Not heavy.  Adding fresh fruit, gives it a great change.  Great snack for children because they think their eating a whipped topping and not a dairy product that has a good source of vitamins.
Roni M.
Bunola
I'm usually not a yogurt person but I love the whips. I like the texture better than other yogurts plus it has super goods flavor. It's creamy and delicious. I find its a very good value for the money. I would recommend buying this. You can get individual or multi cups.
Christina Y.
Madison Heights
Very tasty!! I enjoy each and every bite of this yogurt. Each bite is so smooth yet so rich. I would reccomend this to everyone and I encourage everyone to put this in their basket every grocery trip. Definitely a repurchase! Infact it is a must have in the fridge