BY YOPLAIT #23 in Yogurt

Lowfat Orange Créme Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Orange Puree, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Natural Flavor, Colored With Annatto Extract, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

allie. B.
Westfield MA
This is my absolute favorite type and flavor of yogurt. I’m lactose intolerant so I shouldn’t be eating yogurt because I end up paying for it in the end 🤢 but I can’t get over how tasty the Yoplait® Whips!® Orange Crème Yogurt is. The texture is amazing but the flavor is beyond. It taste just like those orange creamsicles i would get in elementary school. Not to mention these are always on sale! Love them!
N Natalia H.
Eden Prairie, MN
My family loves this flavor. Being a mom of 5 active hungry kids, I am always trying to find healthy snack options for them.

We've tried many different brands but this one is light and fluffy. Not too heavy after a workout.

They love it! I will be buying more!!!
Manda L.
Tahlequah, OK
I love getting to enjoy the delicious taste of all of there yogurts and not gaining the weight from it, plus i dont crave unhealthy desserts because it has everything from cheesecake tastes to cremes and even candies! So much more healthy but still enjoying all the tastes i crave! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Shanel H.
Tomball
I am personally not a creamsicle flavor lover but my husband and 2 older kids are. When i go grocery shopping I ALWAY get requests for this flavor. I cannot keep it stocked in the house. I buy it and it's gone before I know it. There are been a few knock down drag outs over the last one on more than one occasion.
Madison R.
Albion
This is probably my favorite yogurt! I’m normally not a yogurt eater because I don’t eat much dairy but this yogurt is so good! If I could eat this yogurt all day every day I probably would. I just love this yogurt to death. I highly recommend that you try it the next time you are at the store!
Lacey H.
St. George
I don’t eat yogurt often, like hardly ever, but when I do I prefer yoplait to any other brand because it’s not Greek yogurt. I like that it’s not tart and that it actually tastes like the flavor I purchase. I really enjoy the orange dream cicle cause it tastes just like a real popsicle
Christy S.
The yoplait whips aren't my first choice as far as yogurt goes.  They are good...have a great flavor. Light and fluffy. I believe they are more fattening than the regular yogurts. Yoplait is cheaper than the other yogurts so good value. I won't buy the whips on a regular basis
Hannah K.
Parkersburg
I am a yogurt lover! So with there being so many different flavors to try, I never get bored. And if there happens to be a flavor I don’t like, it doesn’t even bum me out because there are plenty others to choose from. Yoplait is the only yogurt brand I buy! I even got my family hooked!
Christina Y.
Madison Heights
Can I just say melts in my mouth! My favorite flavor is the caramel. Compared to others I find myself reaching for Yoplait yogurt. I am totally a repeat consumer. Very affordable and the taste is out of this world! I definitely recommend this to every one that reaches for yogurt
Jennifer H.
Jonesboro
Great flavor! Not heavy but filling.  Adding fresh fruit makes it even better. All of the flavors are very refreshing. Great choice for people who may have texture issues with original style yogurt. Also a great snack for children.  Almost like eating whipped topping.