GroceryDairyYoplait
Yoplait Whips! Lemon Burst Yogurt

Yoplait® Whips!® Lemon Burst Yogurt

Lowfat Lemon Burst Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin , Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Colored With Turmeric Extract, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Does the whips yogurt taste as good ?
Start your review of Yoplait® Whips!® Lemon Burst Yogurt!
Tabitha S.
Tempe, AZ
Great tasting! These are my favorite yogurts! They taste great and make a healthy breakfast.
Diamond K.
Makawao
I loooooove this yogurt. The texture of it is very different but good. The flavor is a classic that is so good in the original version and even better whipped. I am definitely going to be purchasing this yogurt again. Also my kids really love this yogurt.
Lynette G.
Cicero, IL
My favorite flavor so far love peach. Is super creamy and delicious and not to sweer just right amount of sweetness.
Sara H.
Harker Heights, TX
Very good and rich. I prefer the low fat version but full fat is pretty darn good.  This is such a delicious and healthy way to put protein and dairy into my daily diet.
Linda I.
Jacksonville
I love all there yogurts!  I get them all the time and look forward to try these other flavors can't say enough.
Highly recommended
Highly recommended
Kristine H.
Richmond
It taste like desert. When u need a sweet treat this is my go to for a quick snack or a quick breakfast
Narissa C.
Tallahassee
I only give this three stars because my mom eats them and I can't even with her sometimes. It they make it mom proof I will be amazed.
Emma O.
Illinois, IL
I love this yogurt sooo much! It tastes so good and is super creamy. I definitely love the flavor because it tastes totally natural and not artificial at all. I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good snack.
Roxee E.
Lowell, MI
I love this, it tastes so good, a lot better than other yogurt, I buy it all the time, highly recommend it to my friends.
Julia M.
Boston, MA
LOVE the whipped yogurt!! So light and fluffy! The texture is awesome! Delicious flavors too I especially love the peach one! Haven’t tried the other flavors but plan to! I would buy again!