BY YOPLAIT #9 in Yogurt

Lowfat Key Lime Pie Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Lime Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Colored With Turmeric Extract, Yellow #5, Vitamin A Acetate, Blue #1, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Yoplait® Whips!® Key Lime Pie Lowfat Yogurt Mousse
  • "It tastes just like actual key lime pie and it's got an amazing light and fluffy texture like a mousse that you'd order at a high-end restaurant." in 3 reviews
  • "I highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "it tastes really good especially when your in a mood for something sweet! " in 1 review
  • "There is a key lime pie recipe using this yogurt and it is delicious." in 1 review
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This yogurt is super good and soft. Any flavor you get is very true to what it says and it's very strong flavors. It is so nicely whipped and soft, a great light snack during the day. And they come with quite a bit, and when you freeze them they are even better! A great summer snack
Tristan G.
A grocery store clerk once told me to freeze these and once we learned that trick, we’ve never looked back!
It only works well with the whipped ones.
I freeze them and allow it as a “desert” for my kids and my youngest also takes one in his lunch box everyday. Perfect and stays cool, while also helping to keep the other lunch box items cool.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I honestly don’t use this yogurt whipped treat very often any more I eat them frozen mostly. I guess I ate to much of it that I burned myself out on it but I still eat it frozen. It’s a great treat and I love the Keylime flavor.
Amanda S.
Cypress
My husband and I love key lime and this is so fluffy and creamy by the time I’ve finished one of these my husband has gone through four. I joke that I should’ve just bought the pie w as rampant as his sweet tooth is, but if I did I’d never get a piece so at least I get some w the yogurt lol 😆
Mia T.
I love Yoplait Whips but the Key Lime Pie is about my least favorite flavor. It falls into all the pitfalls of the new low fat trend it accompanies: it's another artificial tasting "healthy" option which just tastes kind of artificial. It's still pretty decent, and I'd eat it if it was offered to me, but definitely will not seek it out.
Heather B.
Lindon, UT
The key lime pie flavor has always been my favorite.  And the whips Yoplait flavors are the best! It feels like I’m cheating because they taste like a treat! Their flavors are so vibrant and actually taste good unlike some other brands. They are great frozen too!
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
This is so delicious. It’s amazing how they can get the graham cracker crust flavor infused with the key lime taste. The texture is light and fluffy, just perfect. It tricks your mind into thinking you’re having a dessert treat but way more manageable in a healthy diet.
Annie B.
Fayetteville, AR
This flavor is probably my favorite flavor of yogurt ever. It is so refreshing and sweet that it tastes like a true slice of key lime pie. The best part is that it's the awesome taste of pie, without having to eat the piece of pie itself! It is a healthier alternative.
Ericka D.
I didn’t like this yogurt. I’ve never actually tried key lime pie but i don’t think this is what it’d taste like. It’s not very good. Others may like it but i didn’t and i wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. It left a bad aftertaste in my mouth!!! Did not like at all!
Silvia T.
Youngsville
When I look forward to choosing foods I definitely look forward to trying out different types of textures! This product was delicious & extremely light & fluffy. It tasted like heaven in my mouth. It’s extremely affordable & I eat this almost everyday!
Karen A.
I have been looking for a new snack are these good and ehats your favorites
Autumn A.
Staffordsvlle, KY
Does this actually taste like key lime pie?
George s.