BY YOPLAIT #10 in Yogurt

Lowfat Key Lime Pie Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Lime Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Colored With Turmeric Extract, Yellow #5, Vitamin A Acetate, Blue #1, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

• Does this actually taste like key lime pie?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new snack are these good and ehats your...6 Answers
Yoplait® Whips!® Key Lime Pie Lowfat Yogurt Mousse
  • "It tastes just like actual key lime pie and it's got an amazing light and fluffy texture like a mousse that you'd order at a high-end restaurant." in 3 reviews
  • "it tastes really good especially when your in a mood for something sweet! " in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "There is a key lime pie recipe using this yogurt and it is delicious." in 1 review
Amanda L.
My favorite pie in the whole world is key lime pie when I saw this yogurt I was very excited unfortunately I ended up being rather disappointed the yogurt itself was still good Yoplait yogurt it was great texture and it did taste good but it didn't taste like key lime pie at all!! If I wasn't holding it and able to read the label I would never have guessed that it would have been key lime pie and would have thought that it was a cookie flavor or something like a graham cracker you couldn't taste the lime in it not even a hint we still ended up eating all of our yogurts that we bought but I won't be buying this particular flavor anytime soon.
Liz D.
This yogurt is very yummy. I really like the Whip version of these yogurts because they are very light feeling when you eat them making them a great snack for when you only need a light snack. This is also a great snack for when you want something sweet and yummy. I also like the fact that this brand has many different flavors and types so if you don't like one flavor you can try another flavor. You can a lot of the time find this yogurt at the grocery store on sale.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I normally only eat greek yogurt, but if I don't this is the only yogurt I eat! I have ate these whipped yogurts ever since I was a little girl and have loved them since! They are so light and fluffy, yet creamy in your mouth. They taste great and key lime is my absolute favorite. You don't need to stir to eat. You can find them anywhere like Walmart for a cheap price!
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
I LOVE the light, fluffy texture of these yogurts! Some people may not like the texture (my youngest son is one of those people) but I find it delightful! Feels like eating dessert and that reminds me I need to pick these up again because I see new flavors in this list I haven’t tried yet! These make a great addition to a healthy diet - you can have the taste of a dessert without a zillion calories! WIN!!!
Davian W.
I have always loved yoplait yogurt, ever since I was a kid. I love the rich flavor yoplait contains. Yoplait for the most part is affordable. Most times I find it on sell at Kroger 10 for $10. I would most definitely buy this again, it is a good quick snack for on the go.
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Brianna B.
Holly Springs, MS
This taste great but I just started dieting and realized how much sugars are inside. Key Lime has always been my favorite flavor yogurt, and I believe Yoplait has been a brand that i brought because of years of my parents buying yoplait; I have found much better alternatives.
Janice T.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love Yoplait yogurt. The whips are the best because they are so light and fluffy. It’s like eating a smooth creamy cloud. The flavors are always on point. It’s never too sweet. Yoplait yogurt is good for a snack or a desert. My favorite flavor is Yoplait® Whips!® Orange Crème Yogurt .
Catherine P.
Bloomsburg, PA
Yoplait Whips are light and fluffy but also very flavorful! The Key Lime flavor has a realistic lime taste instead of a chemical-like aftertaste that many light yogurts have. I would definitely recommend this line to those who like yogurt and don’t want to sacrifice taste for quality.
Sabrinna B.
St. Augustine
We all know that key lime pie takes an acquired taste. This yogurt definitely does a key lime pie ,your grandmother made, justice. It's delicious, it's kinda tart, and even kind of sweet because of whip cream that goes on an actual key lime pie. I highly suggest this yogurt.
Ashlyn E.
York Haven
My mom used to ALWAYS get this yogurt, and I always raided her stash because of how delicious it is. This yogurt is affordable and not expensive. The flavor is amazing. I do recommend this to others, even if you do not like key lime pie, you’ll probably like this. I do not like key lime pie, and this is my favorite yogurt.
Karen A.
I have been looking for a new snack are these good and ehats your favorites
Autumn A.
Staffordsvlle, KY
Does this actually taste like key lime pie?