Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtYoplait
Yoplait Whips! Gluten Free Yogurt Mousse Single Serve Cup Strawberry Mist 4 oz

HooW subtle or strong is the flavor?
WhhAt are the macros on these ? ?
Are these as sweet as the original ones?
Start your review of Yoplait® Whips!® Gluten Free Yogurt Mousse Single Serve Cup Strawberry Mist 4 oz!
Yoplait® Whips!® Gluten Free Yogurt Mousse Single Serve Cup Strawberry Mist 4 oz uploaded by Diamond H.
These are definitely my favorite! Everytime I go to the grocery store I get at least 15 😏 it seems as if they curve my appetite honestly! I also recommend poking a popsicle stick through it and putting in the freezer! Yummm 😋 they are awesome! Recommend highly! They have so many flavors my favorites are raspberry, cherry cheesecake & coconut 🌴
Freeport, FL
Omg now this is the best yogurt. If you haven't tried these you a definitely missing out. They make the best snack.
Phoenix, AZ
Yoplait® Whips!® Gluten Free Yogurt Mousse Single Serve Cup Strawberry Mist 4 oz uploaded by JBella P.
Purchased at: Safeway
Yummers, need to add protein si I grab this for a quick snack. The texture is different, it is light and fluffy. It's Soo good made my fat belly happy. + It's gluten free and the little monsters loved it! I will be trying it with fresh fruits and granola next time.
NY
Delicioso yogurt. Es cremoso y con un dulce sabor! Llevo un tiempo consumiéndolo y es saludable y delicioso! El bajo es grasas, y con un calor accesible. Lo recomiendo totalmente para llevar un estilo de vida más saludable!
Planada
The flavor was really authentic and it was super creamy. I feel like it is better than other yogurts I’ve tried. Yes it’s worth every penny spent on it. The flavoring is really natural you feel like you’re eating real strawberries. There’s nothing else that I would add
Lehigh Acres, FL
Strawberry happens to be my favorite yogurt of all time and this yogurt here was really great 👍🏼
Noblesville, IN
One of my favorite yogurts! I absolutely love the fresh taste and the whipped texture is so delightful! I often see myself going back again and again to purchase this. Would highly recommend for anyone who loves a nice creamy, delicious treat!
Clermont, Florida
Fabulous, I would recommend you try this. As I do not like yogurt that much but this is pretty good
Joliet, IL
It was creamy refreshing and a perfect shade of pink when the food looks appealing it taste better to me.
Atlanta, GA
THE BEST! I do not like the texture of regular yogurt, but yogurt is good for you. Solution? WHIPS! The taste is amazing, but the texture is really where it's at. It's light and fluffy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...