BY YOPLAIT #71 in Yogurt

Espresso Brownie Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Fructose, Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Caramel Color, Chocolate Liquor, Salt, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Natural Flavor, Coffee, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

dina p.
walkerton, IN
This product caught my eye recently in my local grocery store and I was very excited to try it! I do not like the taste of espresso at all but I thought the taste of the brownies would cut it out... I was wrong. Definitely not the yogurt for me. Thumbs down.
Sabrinna B.
St. Augustine
I loved this yogurt! I love chocolate, I love espresso, I haven't had this before but I love it. It was very rich and creamy but light at the same time. I will definitely be getting this yogurt again and I highly suggest it. I would also sugguest dipping fruit like strawberries in it for a tasty twist.
Shell G.
Love this brand no matter what! It's been around for years. Its affordable for yogurt. Not expensive at all. I've always purchased the same brand of yogurt. Nothing compares to this yogurt. I love the brownie in this one, it's delicious! I would definitely pick this flavor again.
Naomi Z.
Niagara Falls, NY
This yoplait yogurt was so yummy! Light and fluffy but full of flavor! Just the right amount of espresso flavor without being too over powering. The fact that’s it’s healthy is an even bigger plus! I’ve bought this flavor and other multiple times and will continue to do so!
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I wanted to try a different flavors as well and this was so yummy. I do not usually like yogurt but I was needing something in the mornings to keep me going until lunch time. The flavor of this was really good. Felt like if I closed my eyes I was eating the real thing.
Johnnie C.
Tampa
Didn't taste like an actual espresso brownie... More like a low quality chocolate cake... My little brother loved it though! For the price i think it is worth it, but isnt as good as if home made, i would buy it again only for kids and people who enjoy chocolate :)
Mary F.
Ohio
Yum yum yummmm! These yogurts are delicious, I’ve only tried these kinds a couple of times because of the price, it’s not terrible but I wouldn’t buy them constantly. They have a lot of sugar in them but other than that the product is very good and tasty.
Julia R.
Reseda
I’m not much of a yogurt person , but surprisingly this one is really good!! It’s better than the Greek one , this product is very affordable and great value ! I buy it most of the time I go shopping it’s kinda my favorite! Yoplait® Whips!® Espresso Brownie Yogurt Mousse
Ahmaya S.
Loved this yogurt. Tastes exactly like an expresso bar. I feel his product is very healthy since it is yogurt. Compared to other products, I would at this yogurt is fabulous and a great value. You get what you paid for; therefore, I would buy again!
Kori H.
Cadiz
I love whips! The creamy foamy whipped yogurt is my favorite. It’s so fluffy and soft. It basically melts on my tongue. Plus not as much fat and bad stuff as a candy bar. What more can you ask for?? A delicious dessert!