Yoplait® Whips!® Coconut Cream Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Ashlie H.Yoplait® Whips!® Coconut Cream Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Audrey L.

BY YOPLAIT #65 in Yogurt

Yoplait Whips! Coconut Cream Low fat Yogurt Mousse; Limited edition; No Artificial Flavors; No Colors from Artificial Sources; No High Fructose Corn Syrup; Kosher Dairy

Yoplait Whips Coconut Cream Low Fat Yogurt, 4 oz

Lowfat Coconut Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Coconut Cream, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Ila M.
Yoplait yogurt has been one of my favorite snacks since I was a small child. There constant new flavors make it beyond easy to never need to switch snacks. I especially love the light velvety texture of their Whips. When I first tasted the light but sweet coconut flavored whipped yogurt, I was in love. The light texture and coconut together equal a heavenly dessert.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
I love coconut anything so this one of my favorites hands down! All of these products are amazingly good! They are very affordable, inexpensive. I used to buy this at a grocery store called Sak N Save. I am a repeat consumer. I would recommend this to anyone who likes yogurt specially for those who are on diets.
Asia C.
I love this flavor. This yogurt is one of my favorites. Their very cheap too so it’s worth it. They last long too. They are very healthy unless you eat too many of them. It tasted like coconut like it should taste. I loved how there were little pieces of coconut in it.
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
Absolutely yummy scrumptious and delicious I just love the consistency the flavor and the value I would definitely recommend this brand if you're not a fan of the flavor they have many other flavors to choose from this is just one of my favorites.
Pyper G.
DELICIOUS! Absolutely incredible! It doesn’t have a coconut taste but almost like a tropical smoothie or a pineapple. Nice texture and is limited edition! Would buy them all if I had the money. Nice and creamy with no artoficial coloring. Amazing.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
When my daughter was 1-2 she wouldn’t eat anything!!! This was the only thing I could get her to eat. She would eat 5+ a day. They are so delicious and have a awesome texture. She still loves them and she is 4. My husband and I eat them as well.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
I love Yoplait whips they are very light and very flavorful. And I love coconut anything however I wish the coconut flavor was much stronger in the yogurt. Other than that they are yummy and I have a bunch in my fridge!
Audrey L.
Cabot, AR
I highly recommend this product. It tastes so good and it’s a wonderful price. This is a awesome low calorie snack especially if you watch your weight. I always get mine at Walmart where they have a very large selection
Molly R.
Lubbock, TX
My favorite yogurt to eat with fresh blueberries! I love the light airy texture and the coconut flavor is great! My only complaint is that this flavor can be difficult to find and I wish there was more than 4oz
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love Yoplait yogurts. This coconut cream one is by far my favorite. It has a light fluffy texture and taste just as good as it looks. The coconut flavor is not very strong at all so if you like coconut you'll like this yogurt.