BY YOPLAIT

Chocolate Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Fructose, Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Caramel Color, Chocolate Liquor, Salt, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Red #40, Yellow #6, Blue #1, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

• Will there possibly be more whipped flavors?? Peach perh...9 Answers
Marcia R.
Newton
It's hard to explain in words why I'm not rating this product more highly.  Yes, the taste was pretty good - it did taste mostly like chocolate mousse.  There was something off about it for me though.  It may have been the texture combined with the taste; I'm just not certain.  In a pinch, I wouldn't be averse to eating this again should I need something to satisfy my horrendous sweet tooth in a pinch.  However, it would not be the first one I would go for.  To be clear, I did not find the taste of this product "bad" per se, it just wasn't my cup of tea.  Others might enjoy it much better!
Rose S.
Newport news
I'm not and never have been a yogurt fan, so I didn't think I'd like this at all.
But boy was I wrong!
I get this is every flavor they have especially when it's on sale.
It's a nice and light whipped, almost like a really fluffy whipped cream mixed with custard texture and I just LOVE it!Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Heather A.
Vermont
I love this brand of ypolait this is actually the type of yogurt I but most often especially when its on sale, I just love the texture as for the flavor this is my favorite flavor it tastes like cheesecake and Im trying to watch what I eat and my weight this helps with those sweet tooth cravings.
Alec C.
This is absolutely my favorite yogurt in the world and taste just like dessert no lie not like when people say it taste like dessert but it really tastes like terrible it actually tastes just like chocolate pudding my four-year-old eats it all the time!
Julia A.
holland
This is my favorite yogurt from yoplait! It’s so chocolately and smooth, tastes like heaven. I would definitely eat this over other brands. It tastes better and has a good price. I would add anything but if you did , maybe chocolate chips ?
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Who doesn’t love chocolate?! It’s very good and affordable. It’s has a thick texture to it and has good flavor. I’m not to sure if they have a pack you can buy, they sell in singles from what I know. I would recommend to anybody.
Chelsea S.
Salem, VA
I love Yoplait  whips! The chocolate is my favorite even though it has a type of tart flavor to it. They're very affordable. I seem to have these as my go to Yogurt. I think the flavor and the cost go hand-in-hand. I prefer Yoplait over Greek yogurt and the whipped kind is definitely my favorite has kind of an Airy type feel and very light on the tongue. My husband doesn't like it so much but my kids and I love it and will continue to buy it.
Ashley W.
My daughter and I LOVE enjoying a chocolate mousse cup for dessert. It’s incredibly creamy and taste very similar to the creme in a french silk pie! They’re super affordable for snacks and desserts,and easy to take on the go!
Emma T.
New Martinsville, WV
I have ate this off and on since it came out. Tastes great! It’s one of those things you wish you had more of when you finish the container. I especially like to stick the mousses in the freezer to make them thicker.
Amber N.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go to yogurt if I am craving yogurt but I am trying to eat healthy and watch what I eat. I love yogurt and whipped yogurt always has the most amazing texture! This treat always satisfies my sweet tooth
Tamara G.
Gulfport, MS
Will there possibly be more whipped flavors?? Peach perhaps?