BY YOPLAIT #35 in Yogurt

Chocolate Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Fructose, Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Caramel Color, Chocolate Liquor, Salt, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Red #40, Yellow #6, Blue #1, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

• Will there possibly be more whipped flavors?? Peach perh...9 Answers
Rose S.
Newport news
I'm not and never have been a yogurt fan, so I didn't think I'd like this at all.
But boy was I wrong!
I get this is every flavor they have especially when it's on sale.
It's a nice and light whipped, almost like a really fluffy whipped cream mixed with custard texture and I just LOVE it!Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Jasmine M.
This was my first time trying this flavor and actually the whipped version of this yogurt. I don't think I would purchase this flavor again. I liked the texture of the yogurt but the flavor just was not appealing to me. It tasted like chocolate but it was like sour and bitter. I would probably try a different flavor.
Lindsey M.
Yoplait whips are my favorite whipped yogurt. It is almost like eating a dessert but it is very healthy. You can find these on sale at wal mart and drugstores often. It can be harder to open though. I love this so much. Totally recommend and there are so many flavors to choose from and they all taste amazing.
Christsia W.
Monroeville, NJ
This in my personally option tasted kind of gross it was affordable I just personal didn’t like the taste I buy their products a lot so I’ve tasted basically every flavor I eat them for breakfast in my way to school and I didn’t finish this one but you might like it I personally didn’t!
Alec C.
This is absolutely my favorite yogurt in the world and taste just like dessert no lie not like when people say it taste like dessert but it really tastes like terrible it actually tastes just like chocolate pudding my four-year-old eats it all the time!
Brianna D.
As far as taste this yogurt is fine, 7/10. However, I don’t like the texture at all- it seems like yogurt that went bad! Consistency of cottage cheese, yuck! You can find it anywhwre, but in my opinion the regular/light yoplaits are much better.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Who doesn’t love chocolate?! It’s very good and affordable. It’s has a thick texture to it and has good flavor. I’m not to sure if they have a pack you can buy, they sell in singles from what I know. I would recommend to anybody.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
Yoplaits yogurt is good, but their whips are soooo yummy!!!!! Severer- in college I used to help a kid with his HW in exchange for yoplait whips hahaha- that's how delicious they are! Hahaha they are like a little dessert and healthy for you!! My absoltue favorite are these chocolate mousse ones and especially the raspberry chocolate mousse ones, but I'm not sure if they discontinued that flavor or not- but regardless all of their flavors are great!!
Chelsea S.
Salem, VA
I love Yoplait  whips! The chocolate is my favorite even though it has a type of tart flavor to it. They're very affordable. I seem to have these as my go to Yogurt. I think the flavor and the cost go hand-in-hand. I prefer Yoplait over Greek yogurt and the whipped kind is definitely my favorite has kind of an Airy type feel and very light on the tongue. My husband doesn't like it so much but my kids and I love it and will continue to buy it.
Grace S.
Palmyra, MO
absolutely amazing. the texture and taste combined are amazing. compared to other products, i’d definitely recommend this for a treat as i often eat this. the product is super affordable and easy to get in bulk
Tamara G.
Gulfport, MS
Will there possibly be more whipped flavors?? Peach perhaps?