Yoplait® Whips!® Cherry Cheesecake Yogurt uploaded by Brisa h.Yoplait® Whips!® Cherry Cheesecake Yogurt uploaded by Katy D.

BY YOPLAIT

Lowfat Cherry Cheesecake Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Cherry Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Amanda S.
Cypress
If you have a sweet tooth this is great, you may still want cake afterwards but hopefully your will power is strong enough to put the bad side of your conscience in time out, so you can grab another one of these 😁 my daughter loves the different cheesecake yogurts and usually mows through two of these in the morning, my son usually hides at least one for himself before his sister renders the shelf a baron wasteland, tumbleweeds n all 😁
Celisa W.
Kings Mountain
The new whips are ok and it's pretty decent for a yogurt, however, the original Yoplait's are so much better. I was disappointed in then taste and texture of the whips. Maybe I had just gotten used to the original but maybe of the texture weren't so foamy I could learn to lIke it
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
This is a very light yogurt that almost melts in your mouth! It fills a sweet craving and tastes similar to the flavor it’s claiming to be. A lot of other yogurts I’ve tried the flavors taste odd or don’t match enough to fill my craving but these whipped yogurts always fill my craving.
Madison M.
South Milwaukee
By far my favorite flavor of ypgurt! This brand is very accurate on their flavors. I especially love to keep them in the freezer so they are kind of like a frozen yogart treat. Would highly recommend especially if you are not a huge breakfast eater. Good for on the go as well.
Kin K.
Louisburg
When I was little my brother and sites would go cry over this yogurt it tasted amazing we would always beg our parents to get them these are very affordable and are very healthy I still can't get enough I stock up every Saturday lol there like having a favorite candy
tamra f.
Clifton
This tastes just like cheesecake. Its the most delicious yogurt ive ever tasted. The whipped texture makes it so decadent that you barely realize its yogurt!! I tell everyone who loves yogurt to try this and especially those who dont!! It will make you a believer!
Heather C.
Northport
Really good yogurt. It's smooth and very tasty. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. Tastes just like Cherry cheesecake. Not very expensive. It's a very good value for the price. These don't come in a variety pack but purchasing one is still a good price.
Stacey B.
Post Falls, ID
This is the only yogurt I can get my kiddos to eat and they love it and so do I. It’s yummy and not dense. It’s fluffy and delicious 😍 I buy all kinds of flavors and this one seems to be a fav. I would recommend buying if you love your yogurt! 👍🏻
Janice G.
Yoplait Whip Cherry cheesecake yogurt is the best yogurt around. I love the creamy, amazing, jello-like texture. It is fulfilling, quick snack for the whole family. Or, sometimes when I am in a hurry, it is a great breakfast on the go.
Lauren L.
Vandalia, OH
Whips are so delicious! I love the light and fluffy texture. It makes me feel like I️ am making a healthy choice and it is a great value! I feel like I am having a treat when I eat these. The flavors taste very real and I would buy again.