BY YOPLAIT #16 in Yogurt

Lowfat Cherry Cheesecake Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Cherry Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Annie W.
kenosha, WI
If you are having that midnight sweet tooth attack well these little yoplait whips cherry cheesecake yogurts will absolutely hit the spot for you because they are deliciously sweet and also good for you in many ways. the cultures used in yogurt help keep the digestive system regular and while you are doing this you are getting your delicious treat as well. the yogurt is silky smooth with just the right amount of twang from the yogurt and just enough sweet from the fruit filling inside I give this two thumbs up :)
Bella B.
State College, PA
I can’t believe it actually tastes like a cherry cheesecake! It’s amazing how they do that. Super creamy and delicious, I’m just not a fan of whipped yogurt. But the flavor was overall great and I would definitely buy it as regular yogurt and not whipped. But if your a fan of whipped yogurt I highly recommend because the flavor is still AMAZING.
katie s.
Not one of my favorite flavors from Yoplait, but it is still tasty! it kind of tastes like cherry cheesecake, but not as close as it could. still delicious though! i don’t prefer this flavor so no, i won’t purchase again but nothing against this product, just my personal taste. Yoplait® Whips!® Cherry Cheesecake Lowfat Yogurt Mousse
Sadie A.
Leesburg
Amazing. When sick with a bad flu, way to eat, keep down and if it does come back up, it doesn't taste as bad. I buy then at least twice a week when going on our weekly shopping adventure. Taste amazing like blue sky's and rainbows. I recommend this to any and everyone who I know it meet.
Celisa W.
Kings Mountain
The new whips are ok and it's pretty decent for a yogurt, however, the original Yoplait's are so much better. I was disappointed in then taste and texture of the whips. Maybe I had just gotten used to the original but maybe of the texture weren't so foamy I could learn to lIke it
Victoria F.
Bardstown
Delicious yogurt! Who doesn’t like cherry cheesecake? This brand continues again and again to release terrific flavors that don’t break the bank or add inches to your waist. It’s very light and airy. I typically purchase this at Walmart. If you want a healthy snack, add this to your cart!
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
This is a very light yogurt that almost melts in your mouth! It fills a sweet craving and tastes similar to the flavor it’s claiming to be. A lot of other yogurts I’ve tried the flavors taste odd or don’t match enough to fill my craving but these whipped yogurts always fill my craving.
autumn h.
Amherstdale, WV
This yogurt has to be my most favorite. It is much like other yogurts except is has a bold flavor. It taste just like cherry cheesecake to me. I personally think it has great value. It is an inexpensive product ! Yoplait® Whips!® Cherry Cheesecake Lowfat Yogurt Mousse
Kin K.
Louisburg
When I was little my brother and sites would go cry over this yogurt it tasted amazing we would always beg our parents to get them these are very affordable and are very healthy I still can't get enough I stock up every Saturday lol there like having a favorite candy
Amy E.
Chatsworth
I like the cherry cheesecake it's good but it's not my all-time favorite but I Do by occasionally it's the same prices most of the other ones sometimes you can buy them in the bigger containers I just love the fact that you're put yogurt has so many flavors to choose from