BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait???? Whips???? Cherry Cheescake Lowfat Yogurt Mousse.
New!
Grade A.
Vitamin A & D.
Light & Fluffy Texture.
Try It Frozen.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 oz (113g).

Yoplait® Whips Cherry Cheesecake Lowfat Yogurt Mousse
  • "I could eat this EVERY single day and at Wal-Mart they are priced very well." in 1 review
  • "They are perfect to crave your sweet tooth without crashing your diet!!" in 1 review
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Foodie Expert
I really like the original yoplait yogurt and was expecting whipped yogurt to taste just as good, however the texture is very thick and not good! Trying to eat yogurt with this strange consistency is very difficult! Also, the flavors are all very sweet and unnatural tasting!
Carol S.
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
I love yogurt, but even more, I love Yoplait's whips. They're more like mousee than anything, and the cherry cheesecake is smooth and delicious. It's healthy, sure, but it's more like a treat than anything else. My girls love eating it, too, and I try to buy it often.
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
Riverview, FL
this is my absolute favoriteeeeeee it taste just like cheese cake and its soft and smooth and helps my cravings for sweets and in Walmart they are only 58 cents which is amazing and its low on fat very healthy. i make everyone try it so yes i do recommend to others.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Foodie Expert
I buy this all the time.everyone loves the taste and texture of.I usually buy at Walmart but get it where ever I can.I will continue to purchase.It's like having cherry cheesecake with a spoon without the mess .no improvements are needed .an awesome snack
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
Foodie Expert
YUM! How is it possible to have cherry cheesecake be healthy for you? Well, Yoplait whips it and it creates the perfect snack or dessert! I never feel guilty eating a Yoplait Whip! The cherry cheesecake flavor is spot on. I would definitely recommend it!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Regular yogurt doesn't suit my taste as much as this yoplait whipped yogurt. It's so light and easy to eat. The cherry cheesecake has an amazing taste. They are pretty affordable (coming from a college student). I would buy this again!!
M A.
M A.
Foodie Expert
I'm not normally a huge fan of yogurt but this is so good I love several of the Yoplait yogurt mousse flavors they they give me a little something sweet to eat that I don't have to feel guilty about
Amy J.
Amy J.
Radcliff, KY
I always buy them every month. But I don't just buy this flavor. I like them better than regular yogurt. Repeat consumer. Affordable and taste really good. I buy them at Walmart.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Orlando, FL
Love anything cheesecake. And this yogurt doesn't disappoint! So rich and refreshing. Great for a pick me up snack or even a running late breakfast.
Erin B.
Erin B.
boyertown, pa
love this. me and my son fright over this all the time. this is the only yogurt i will eat. cant find it in all stores but im ok with that
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Do these come in lactose free versions?
Shelby Y.
Shelby Y.
Hickory Flat, MS
What is your favorite flavor?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this yogurt tastes good like the original strawberry flavor yogurt ?
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Can someone tell me if the taste is good?