BY YOPLAIT

Lowfat Cherry Cheesecake Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Cherry Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Yoplait® Whips!® Cherry Cheesecake Lowfat Yogurt Mousse
  • "I could eat this EVERY single day and at Wal-Mart they are priced very well." in 1 review
  • "They are perfect to crave your sweet tooth without crashing your diet!!" in 1 review
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Oh I was so happy when I saw they came out with this flavor. And then it took me months longer to actually find a store that carried it around my area. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars jnstead of 5 is because I honestly don't get a real cheesecake flavor out of it. I can taste the cherry flavor. But it's hard to explain how it tastes. Its just not like an actual cheery cheesecake taste. But either way there great !!!
Cheree F.
Wyoming
Great taste and perfect to ward off cravings for chips and unneeded snacks. Helps curb appetite and is so tasty. My 2 year bold loves these as well and will have one after breakfast. It doesn't have fruit chunks so that helps him eat it otherwise he picks around the yogurt and eats very little. I love the light airy feel of it. Like a dessert more than a healthy snack.
Tara H.
Windermere
I'm not really big into sweets, but I do occasionally get the urge to indulge. This yogurt is like a dessert that I don't feel guilty for eating. It's light and fluffy and delicious. I love all the flavors. I buy them every time I see them on sale. I usually prefer to eat Greek yogurt because it has protein and is more filling, but sometimes I just have to buy the whips!!!
Tyana V.
Indio, CA
Cheesecake is cheesecake lol it’ll always be good! All of these products are amazingly good! They are very affordable, inexpensive. I used to buy this at a grocery store called Sak N Save. I am a repeat consumer. I would recommend this to anyone who likes yogurt specially for those who are on diets.
Kenzie B.
Gahanna, OH
I love the whips! Some of the flavors like the key lime are not the greatest, but this one is a winner. They were on sale at my local Kroger and I figured why not. They normally have some sort of deal going on that I’ve noticed. I will continue to purchase the whips!
Alissa B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I really struggle with eating throughout the day, so yogurt is a quick, and easy snack I can bring on the go. I love the texture of the whipped yogurt and it comes in so many delicious flavors. My personal favorite is the cherry cheeecake - it feels like you are eating something indulgent!
Brianna K.
Denver
Im not one to eat yogurt, but it was delicious! Great taste.  Much better than other yogurts I've tried. Great value as well, depending on where you purchase.   I buy on sale from either King Soopers or Safeway.

Samantha A.
Yoplait is always coming out with the most delicious flavors for their yogurt and I can’t get enough. Tastes so much like cheesecake and it’s so smooth. Doesn’t have any unwanted chunks. I would buy cases of these whipped yogurts if I were able.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I don't get yogurt super often because I am lactose intolerant. But if I really am in the mood I really enjoy the whipped yogurt from Yoplait! It's so light and smooth and delicious! Sometimes you just want yogurt!
Megan J.
Manchester
I eat a whips almost everyday, my one year old daughter also does. We love them so much, it’s always a must to have when we go grocery shopping! I’m pregnant so it’s a healthy snack to have that is also so good. I don’t like regular yogurt but I would choose whips over ice cream any day!
Barbara D.
Do these come in lactose free versions?
Shelby Y.
Hickory Flat, MS
What is your favorite flavor?
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this yogurt tastes good like the original strawberry flavor yogurt ?
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Can someone tell me if the taste is good?