BY YOPLAIT

Lowfat Cherry Cheesecake Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Cherry Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Yoplait® Whips!® Cherry Cheesecake Lowfat Yogurt Mousse
  • "They are perfect to crave your sweet tooth without crashing your diet!!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat this EVERY single day and at Wal-Mart they are priced very well." in 1 review
Lindsey K.
Trying a cheesecake-flavored yogurt was certainly not something I thought I would do, but my local grocery store was having a sale and I was feeling adventurous. Overall, this yogurt has a surprisingly good taste, and a pleasing texture, comparable to the "real deal" (although if I had to pick between the two I would most definitely pick the cheesecake. Nothing beats real cheesecake...) This yogurt flavor would be perfect for someone watching their calories who has a sweet craving. The only reason I am giving this product four stars is because I feel it was overly sweet for my taste, but I tend to gravitate towards greek-style yogurts anyway so if you like Yoplait yogurts you would love this one.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Cheesecake is cheesecake lol it’ll always be good! All of these products are amazingly good! They are very affordable, inexpensive. I used to buy this at a grocery store called Sak N Save. I am a repeat consumer. I would recommend this to anyone who likes yogurt specially for those who are on diets.
dottie H.
I’m never disappointed with Yoplait! I love cheesecake flavoring the most when it comes to anything! This flavor is so rich and delicious!! It’s often sold out at my stores because it’s a favorite!!
Mackenzie B.
Grove City, OH
I love the whips! Some of the flavors like the key lime are not the greatest, but this one is a winner. They were on sale at my local Kroger and I figured why not. They normally have some sort of deal going on that I’ve noticed. I will continue to purchase the whips!
Alicia F.
Chicago
I love this yogurt I eat it all the time, it my favorite flavor it's so light and fluffy !! And its easy to store up so I always take it on the go with me for a nice and quick snack Yoplait® Whips!® Cherry Cheesecake Lowfat Yogurt Mousse
Faiza S.
Grand Rapids, MI
The cheesecake mixed into the yogurt taste amazing. I’m a huge cheesecake fan, so I knew right off the bat that I would like this. It’s as great value, however they can get expensive. I would recommend to anyone who looking to try a good yogurt!
Samantha T.
Spotsylvania
My favorite flavor. Love the texture it feels like meringue. Also it's not the real thing but the flavor is always close to what flavor you're getting. Always love getting to choose different flavors and they have a great selection and flavor.
Lauren S.
Greensboro , NC
This is my absolute favorite yogurt. It tastes so good. It’s a great midday snack. I love adding strawberries and whipped cream. I would definitely recommend this yogurt. It’s affordable and tastes great.
Tammy B.
Bonners Ferry
The flavor is great. I have never been disappointed with Yoplait yoghurt. I buy this whipped style because it has less calories and a great texture. Yogurt is a great on my diet so it has to taste good.
Cheree F.
Wyoming
Great taste and perfect to ward off cravings for chips and unneeded snacks. Helps curb appetite and is so tasty. My 2 year bold loves these as well and will have one after breakfast. It doesn't have fruit chunks so that helps him eat it otherwise he picks around the yogurt and eats very little. I love the light airy feel of it. Like a dessert more than a healthy snack.
Barbara D.
Do these come in lactose free versions?
Shelby Y.
Senatobia, MS
What is your favorite flavor?
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this yogurt tastes good like the original strawberry flavor yogurt ?
Naye C.
Coconut Creek , FL
Can someone tell me if the taste is good?