BY YOPLAIT #60 in Yogurt

Lowfat Cherry Cheesecake Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Cherry Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Yoplait® Whips!® Cherry Cheesecake Lowfat Yogurt Mousse
  • "They are perfect to crave your sweet tooth without crashing your diet!!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat this EVERY single day and at Wal-Mart they are priced very well." in 1 review
Mya M.
Kalamazoo
It tasted great but I'm not to sure about the after taste because that taste something like cheese but expired. Its not as it say it would taste but its still similar to it. I gave us a four out a 5 because the raspberry was really good and gave it the sweet taste it just needed to be perfect and it was so I really liked how nothing was really that we needed to chew we can more like swallow it instead of it being all crunchy and hitting the back of your throat if you try to swallow too many. So I would recommend trying this for yourself and trying to write it but I would say I did pretty good. But other than that I loved everything else about it like the colors didn't look anything like a disturbed type of texture looking or anything like that so I would say that had a smooth taste but the aftertaste was just a little too much tasting like cheese that expired.
Jenna N.
Fredericksburg
I’m not a fan of yogurts but I would eat yoplait a lot. I really enjoyed the gogurts and decided to try an actual yogurt. So I tried this one and didn’t expect it to taste as weird as it did. I don’t know if it was the mousse or the flavor but I just didn’t like it. So if you’re not so much of a yogurt fan don’t eat this one. Try a different one.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Cheesecake is cheesecake lol it’ll always be good! All of these products are amazingly good! They are very affordable, inexpensive. I used to buy this at a grocery store called Sak N Save. I am a repeat consumer. I would recommend this to anyone who likes yogurt specially for those who are on diets.
Emily P.
Charlotte
I love yoplait and how smooth it is. It’s a great yogurt and keeps me full for a long time. I love the variety of flavors. I have never been a yogurt fan but yoplait is my favorite now and go to breakfast or snack food. I always buy yoplait when I am at the stores, it is a staple in my household.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is one of my favorites for dessert. I absolutely love cheesecake with cherries on on top, and I love the texture of this "whipped" style yogurt. Put the two together and add the fact that it's lower in calories and yogurt is technically good for your tummy.... Yum is all I can say 😁 there's just enough in the container to be satisfied and not enough to make you feel like you've over indulged. If you're the type of person who likes to have a rich tasting dessert, but you're watching your calories this is definitely for you. This has the consistency of a mousse and the taste of dessert... Delicious 😋
dottie H.
I’m never disappointed with Yoplait! I love cheesecake flavoring the most when it comes to anything! This flavor is so rich and delicious!! It’s often sold out at my stores because it’s a favorite!!
Kenzie B.
Columbus, OH
I love the whips! Some of the flavors like the key lime are not the greatest, but this one is a winner. They were on sale at my local Kroger and I figured why not. They normally have some sort of deal going on that I’ve noticed. I will continue to purchase the whips!
Faiza S.
Grand Rapids, MI
The cheesecake mixed into the yogurt taste amazing. I’m a huge cheesecake fan, so I knew right off the bat that I would like this. It’s as great value, however they can get expensive. I would recommend to anyone who looking to try a good yogurt!
Alicia F.
Chicago
I love this yogurt I eat it all the time, it my favorite flavor it's so light and fluffy !! And its easy to store up so I always take it on the go with me for a nice and quick snack Yoplait® Whips!® Cherry Cheesecake Lowfat Yogurt Mousse
Nicole O.
Cromwell, CT
This product is delicious! I only eat the whips because I love the texture. I usually go for the chocolate whips but I’ve tried the cheesecake flavor. I love cheesecake and this yogurt is awesome, tastes jut like cake!
Barbara D.
Do these come in lactose free versions?
Shelby Y.
Senatobia, MS
What is your favorite flavor?
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this yogurt tastes good like the original strawberry flavor yogurt ?
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Can someone tell me if the taste is good?