BY YOPLAIT #63 in Yogurt

Yoplait Vanilla Low Fat Yogurt with Whoppers Malted Milk Balls is always a good choice. Each cup bursts with the delicious, flavorful creaminess that isn't just good, it is so good. This yogurt meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

Yoplait Vanilla Low Fat Yogurt with Whoppers Malted Milk Balls, 12 oz

Low Fat Yogurt: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low-Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3. Hershey's Chocolate Flavor Coated Malt Balls: Corn Syrup, Confectionery Coating (Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder, Nonfat Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin), Sugar, Whey, Whey Protein Concentrate, Malt Powder (Barley Malt, Wheat, Milk, Baking Soda, Salt), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Milk, Whole Milk, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt. Contains Milk, Wheat, Soy; May Contain Almonds, Cashews, Peanuts, Pecans And Coconut Ingredients.

Jessica M.
Denver, CO
Always love some yogurt with some fun toppings ! It’s awesome that I don’t have to go anywhere besides a few steps to my kitchen to get it! I usually buy it at the king sippers or Walmart near me ! It is absolutely delicious and great for a snack throughout the day or even a quick breakfast on the go!
Hope M.
Missouri City
Very simple packaging, maybe a little hard to open with one hand. It's not very sweet tasting, which I happened to like, and the Whoppers add a nice crunch. It's priced at maybe $2.26, so very affordable. I would definitely buy this again, this yogurt is a great snack.
MGN R.
Atlanta
Rich j BBC HD duct h cuff 1st birthday party at my 🏡 and get a new phone 🔢 is the best for you to go to 😴 so bad for you to eat and drink and drive to your house and we can do is get it from the store for me to call you 🔙 anyways I love u to get a 4 hug and kiss you back to the crib I'll have the same thing as a friend and I have to be with 5th grade and we can go get it for the first one is it a good day today I was sleep my head was 4th and 5th birthday party for the first time we were going to the store wit use it for me 3
Jam P.
San Diego
Amazing and great smooth and soft would recommend. good flavor and the price is amazingly cheap and you can buy it in a pack it’s healthy to! I think that I would get it every month with the great pack! I recommend it to everyone that may be reading this
Jennifer G.
I loved the yogurt! 🤤 love the chocolate and yogurt mixed together! The kids i babysit loved it as well! It satisfied my craving for a smart choice and my sweet tooth! Yoplait® Vanilla Low Fat Yogurt With Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
I think overall this is a really good snack for the go it's very affordable so u don't have to worry about the price this compares to similar products cuz it like milk chocolate it was a lot of flavors all together are delishes I actuly will be buying this again such a good snack
Hayley T.
Fayetteville
I recommend this to all moms that have kids. This is a great after school snack and it’s not horribly bad for kids. It’s super good if your like whoppers like me! Everyone should try this product, I’ve never heard anything bad about it!
Shaney W.
Kountze, Texas
Okay so I LOVE whoppers! Putting them with this yogurt is like a dream. It’s very healthy and filling. It has an amazing taste. Very good flavor. For sure!
I recommend this as well as other flavors. Very good.
Tara K.
I love whoppers. So I was really excited to try this, but I was super disappointed. I don’t know if they just don’t go great with Yogurt or what, but I will not be buying this ever again. My taste just may be different but definitely not a fan
Janessa M.
Farmington
Pretty good for yogurt  I guess I can't completing too much. Was a sedentary value. Again, can't complain. (Geeze these have to be long). Yeah, good flavor too. It tastes like what it is supposed to. I don't like much yogurt, but if I did, I guess I would buy again.