BY YOPLAIT #66 in Yogurt

Wild Berry Blue Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains Less Than 1% Of: Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Vegetable And Fruit Juice (For Color), Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Cotton Candy Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains Less Than 1% Of: Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Fruit Juice, Vegetable Juice And Beta Carotene (For Color), Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Darlene R.
Brimley
I’m a grown kid and I love gogurt its great on the go because you do not need a spoon.  The taste is so wonderful.  Wild berry is my favorite of the two but thier both very good.  Any kid young or old will appreciate the taste and you can even freeze them for an extra cool dessert, or treat on a hot day.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
My kiddos love these yogurts. They have an amazing strong flavor. They come in decent size containers perfect for a kids snack. They are amazing when you freeze them as well. I hate the cotton candy flavor but my kiddos love it. The only reason im giving it 4 stars is because they are a little bit expensive. Its cheaper to just get a pack of regular yogurt but what kid would choose that over this colorful awesome cottin candy trix yogurt ?!
Missy V.
Legally, I am an adult, but I still love these! They certainly have more sugar in them than other yogurt and they are not a diet food, but they are such a treat if you like yogurt! I wouldn’t eat these on a daily basis, but it’s a blast from the past that tastes amazing!!
🎀💓🍬experiment #.
brooklyn
ONE of my many favorites of Yoplait! for a good price and quantity/quality, you could be eating swell for dessert! highly love because of the cute little package it comes in and the amazing flavors/colors! i would definitely buy boxes and boxes of this product if i can!
Jamiya J.
Pekin, IL
This yogurt has a fairly decent texture. I am a repeat customer as I have bought this several times before. I would consider it a pretty healthy snack especially for kids. The flavor is rather creative for children as cotton candy is a fan favorite. I would certainly buy this product again and again.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
My six-year-old daughter loves this yogurt. We have bought this several times and the flavors are very tasty. It is better than a lot of children’s products because it is appealing to my daughter from the packaging and the types of flavors.
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
So obviously I’m a little kid still in an adult body. If I buy these for my kids, you know momma always has to sneak one or two. 😂😂 Maybe I’m just weird but I love the consistency of the yogurt. It’s still yogurt but it’s not as thick.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis, IN
My kids love this yogurt great for lunch boxes and after school snacks . Cotton candy is the favorite flavor between them . They think its cool to freeze them with a stick they got from them before that makes them frozen treats
Larissa M.
York, PA
I get these for my nephews and they LOVE THEM. It’s what I used to eat as a kid and now I’m passing it down the line lol. They are reasonably priced and it’s just delicious if I could add anything maybe some real fruit
Everything N.
Denver
The kids love this they have it every day as snacks and the cotton candy is so good we like the brand and games that come with it kids like it is fun and healthy and easy to pack up for school they always want more