3 colors available

BY YOPLAIT

Contains 4 Raspberry Rainbow and 4 Strawberry Banana Burst. see more...

Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Tried are not just for kids anymore because I love these things lol so yummy
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
San Marcos, TX
I loved these as a kid and I am still in love with them. They are really cheap compared to other brands. I get them at Walmart and price match if necessary. They are a easy breakfast for late bloomers and a good snack for in between meals.
Sariah C.
Sariah C.
Akron
Now this are really really good. I'm not even a little kid and I still eating those things. I would definitely buy this again. It taste like plain yogurt with strawberries in them. I have a little sister and she eat these everyday.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Fpo, AP
My absolute childhood favorite! I loved eating this every morning! Super tasteful and the bright colors makes it very easy to get kids to eat it. Tastes amazing and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone!
Summer B.
Summer B.
This product is usually something people get for kids, but not me! I love getting these for myself. They're great tasting and better than a lot of other yogurts out there! I pick up a package of these almost every time I got out to the store. They're a great breakfast item!
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
Always love yoplait yogurt! It always has great flavor and very affordable! This is the kid kind and it always has such fun designs, I always purchase it at any grocery store. It is delicious!
Kiarra D.
Kiarra D.
concord
As a growing kid I love these. I used to love them a lot when I was younger . I liked to see the different colors and the different flavored. They were kind of expensive so I didn't get them all the time. I haven't has trix in general in a few years .
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
One of my favorite yoplait , has plenty to share, it has a very good flavor to it, I often buy these for my kids for school. My kids enjoy them they love the banana taste to it . I would definitely recommend everyone to get these! It is a very good portion for the kids, not to much or to little.
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Both of our sons love this! They enjoy getting it from the grocery store & want it for breakfast lunch and dinner. It's fun for them to pick a flavor/ color & they always eat the whole thing!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Coffee City
My kids like the Trix yogurt. It's an easy way to get them to eat a healthy snack, though there is a bit too much sugar and the price tag IA a bit too high for me to buy it regularly