Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#427 in Yogurt
Contains 4 Raspberry Rainbow and 4 Strawberry Banana Burst.
kelly b.
kelly b.
June 2, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Bash Lowfat
I love black berries. This is one of the best kinds of yogurt I've ever had.
Summer B.
Summer B.
This product is usually something people get for kids, but not me! I love getting these for myself. They're great tasting and better than a lot of other yogurts out there! I pick up a package of these almost every time I got out to the store. They're a great breakfast item!
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
Always love yoplait yogurt! It always has great flavor and very affordable! This is the kid kind and it always has such fun designs, I always purchase it at any grocery store. It is delicious!
Kiarra D.
Kiarra D.
concord
As a growing kid I love these. I used to love them a lot when I was younger . I liked to see the different colors and the different flavored. They were kind of expensive so I didn't get them all the time. I haven't has trix in general in a few years .
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Coffee City
My kids like the Trix yogurt. It's an easy way to get them to eat a healthy snack, though there is a bit too much sugar and the price tag IA a bit too high for me to buy it regularly
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Enunclaw
I have bought the Yoplait trix yogurt for my whole family. They taste great and everyone loves them. The packaging makes it "fun" for my family to enjoy!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Endicott, NY
I dont normally like yogurt but even as an adult trix yogurt is so delicious! Not too sweet but much better than other yogurt. The only brand I eat.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
You're never to old for some trix yogurt! So sweet and fruity it gives me life. Great for you and the kids.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
I used to eat these when I was a kid. I list these so much. They are just enough to fill you up.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Williamsburg, VA
May 13, 2015, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Burst 8-4
Very kid friendly and the twist, which color are you getting and what color will it make ????