BY YOPLAIT

Contains 4 Raspberry Rainbow and 4 Strawberry Banana Burst. see more...

kelly b.
I love black berries. This is one of the best kinds of yogurt I've ever had.
Ashley C.
Love these for my kids! I have a three and one year old who eat these up and they are very affordable. No artificial flavoring and sweetening is a big deal for me too. I recommend these for other parents!
Shiann P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love the strawberry banana ones. The other flavor that comes in the pack either gets gave to family or in the trash. I'm sure they're good, but I can't do anything but the strawberry banana. The cotton candy flavor is good as well, I wish they would sell those two in a pack like this one!
Martha H.
West Columbia, SC
Loved this yogurt as a child and still now as a an adult! The flavors are just the same as I can remember, I always buy my yogurt at target. The value is good I think it's 6 and some change. I will continue to purchase this until I die! Lol (dramatic.. I know)
Amanda M.
Buena Park , CA
Trix aren't just for kids! Quick and easy to take on the go for breakfast and you get 8 in a pack for less than 75 per cup. I love a fruity yogurt and I find myself scraping the whole cup as to not water a single lick of this delicious yogurt
Melissa R.
Tempe, AZ
Hands down the best yogurt ever! I have ate these since I was a kid and still do! There is a good amount in each pack for a affordable price! If you have kids I would definitely recommend, I buy this every time I go grocery shopping!
Samantha T.
These are delicious. Especially if you have kids, your whole family will enjoy it. The flavor is amazing and has a great taste. It's blended well, looks, smell and tastes fabulous. I would most definitely recommend others.
Nicole H.
Pekin , IL
These are so yummy. I get these for my little cousins that I babysit from time to time. And they go absolutely nuts for them! I ended up trying them and I completely understand why my little cousins love them so much!
Phoebe L.
augusta ks
Trix yogurt has always been my favorite because the flavor isn’t too sweet that it would hurt your stomach and the yogurt itself is light. I can eat one of these and be full for awhile. I would definitely buy again.
Tati B.
This was my favorite yogurt growing up and it's still my favorite till this day. I bought it from my local Publix and it's affordable you can find it in the diary aisle and I would always buy this again and again
Victoria F.