3 colors available

BY YOPLAIT

Contains 4 Raspberry Rainbow and 4 Strawberry Banana Burst. see more...

kelly b.
kelly b.
I love black berries. This is one of the best kinds of yogurt I've ever had.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Fpo, AP
My absolute childhood favorite! I loved eating this every morning! Super tasteful and the bright colors makes it very easy to get kids to eat it. Tastes amazing and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone!
Summer B.
Summer B.
This product is usually something people get for kids, but not me! I love getting these for myself. They're great tasting and better than a lot of other yogurts out there! I pick up a package of these almost every time I got out to the store. They're a great breakfast item!
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
Always love yoplait yogurt! It always has great flavor and very affordable! This is the kid kind and it always has such fun designs, I always purchase it at any grocery store. It is delicious!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
One of my favorite yoplait , has plenty to share, it has a very good flavor to it, I often buy these for my kids for school. My kids enjoy them they love the banana taste to it . I would definitely recommend everyone to get these! It is a very good portion for the kids, not to much or to little.
Kiarra D.
Kiarra D.
concord
As a growing kid I love these. I used to love them a lot when I was younger . I liked to see the different colors and the different flavored. They were kind of expensive so I didn't get them all the time. I haven't has trix in general in a few years .
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Coffee City
My kids like the Trix yogurt. It's an easy way to get them to eat a healthy snack, though there is a bit too much sugar and the price tag IA a bit too high for me to buy it regularly
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Enunclaw
I have bought the Yoplait trix yogurt for my whole family. They taste great and everyone loves them. The packaging makes it "fun" for my family to enjoy!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Endicott, NY
I dont normally like yogurt but even as an adult trix yogurt is so delicious! Not too sweet but much better than other yogurt. The only brand I eat.
Leticia H.
Leticia H.
El Paso
My nieces love trixs yourgurt so try this product out for your kiddos they will very much enjoy the taste n the colorful colors !