Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#242 in Yogurt
Contains 4 Raspberry Rainbow and 4 Strawberry Banana Burst.
Tatiana T.
Tatiana T.
Baytown, TX

Kids love to eat this yogurt. They love the different flavors and different children characters on the labels.
Megan C.
Megan C.

My kids love these! They seem sweeter than other yogurts so my picky daughter eats them without a problem.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
harrogate, Tn

We a eat a lot of yogurt in our family plain and flavored and this is definitely one of my kids favorites
Rayann C.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA

My mom bought a lot of these for us. Although they are really tasty, they do not have much nutrients.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Granbury, TX

My daughter really likes these and what can I say so do I. Cute packaging. Healthy not too much sugar
Buffy G.
Buffy G.

I know its packaged for kids but their super good! I love the banana and strawberry mixed! YUM!
Julie T.
Julie T.
North Las Vegas, NV

These are pretty good. Not as healthy as I would like but for an occasional treat they are ok.
samantha n.
samantha n.
Columbus, OH

My sons really like this yougurt it doesn't last long in my house it is gone very quickly
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

This yogurt isn't very healthy and the taste is okay. I wouldn't really recommend them.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Love this even more when I put them in the freezer Trix are for kids lol love them

Join Now