Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#616 in Yogurt
Contains 4 Raspberry Rainbow and 4 Strawberry Banana Burst.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL

Ii can eat a whole package of these a day. These yogurts are so good and nice and cheap as well. Great for my budhet
Laura N.
Laura N.

Good for having for lunch boxes. Kids love them but I guess I'm too old to understand the desire for them any more
Tatiana T.
Tatiana T.
Baytown, TX

Kids love to eat this yogurt. They love the different flavors and different children characters on the labels.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.

You're never to old for some trix yogurt! So sweet and fruity it gives me life. Great for you and the kids.
Megan C.
Megan C.

My kids love these! They seem sweeter than other yogurts so my picky daughter eats them without a problem.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Harrogate, TN

We a eat a lot of yogurt in our family plain and flavored and this is definitely one of my kids favorites
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Granbury, TX

My daughter really likes these and what can I say so do I. Cute packaging. Healthy not too much sugar
Rayann C.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA

My mom bought a lot of these for us. Although they are really tasty, they do not have much nutrients.
Julie T.
Julie T.
North Las Vegas, NV

These are pretty good. Not as healthy as I would like but for an occasional treat they are ok.
samantha n.
samantha n.
Columbus, OH

My sons really like this yougurt it doesn't last long in my house it is gone very quickly