Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#616 in Yogurt
Contains 4 Raspberry Rainbow and 4 Strawberry Banana Burst.
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN

I have loved this yoplait since a young child and I still love it as an adult! it has a great fruity taste without leaving an icky after taste in my mouth.
Simone H.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL

My neice absolutely love this yogurt, very healthy, perfect proportion,affordable, and not to mention the packaging with ever too cute bunny rabbit.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS

The taste is great. I like to put them in the freezer. It makes the tastes even better. Great for every age. The flavor is absolutely amazing.
Christie L.
Christie L.

Kids love these yogurt packs and the flavors they offer at our Walmart. I love that it taste good and gets them eating some sort of calcium.
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Phoenix, AZ

I used to eat these a lot as a child. They are so good, I love them and I miss them. Wish I would still be able to find them in stores!!! :(
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL

I grew up eating these and bought them for my four year old son but he wasn't a fan. Trying them as an adult I see how artificial they taste
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.

My daughter loves these! She likes to have them for a snack after school and it's a sweet snack that I don't feel guilty about giving her.
Giselly A.
Giselly A.
Dallas, Tx

Yoplait trix raspberry rainbow low fat yogurt is really good! I love the yogurts their all so good my favorite ones are the raspberry
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX

My favorite flavor! love yoplait, I really was never a fan of yogurt but yoplait and their variety's of flavors are delicious
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Canton, MN

Kids love the raspberry flavored yogurt, its a great healthy snack, easy to pack for school lunches, or picnic in the park,