Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#455 in Yogurt
Contains 4 Raspberry Rainbow and 4 Strawberry Banana Burst.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
June 14, 2016, 7:07 a.m.
Review for: Burst 8-4
The taste is great. I like to put them in the freezer. It makes the tastes even better. Great for every age. The flavor is absolutely amazing.
Christie L.
Christie L.
May 24, 2016, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: Burst 8-4
Kids love these yogurt packs and the flavors they offer at our Walmart. I love that it taste good and gets them eating some sort of calcium.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
May 26, 2016, 7:57 a.m.
Review for: Bash Lowfat
I grew up eating these and bought them for my four year old son but he wasn't a fan. Trying them as an adult I see how artificial they taste
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Phoenix, AZ
June 19, 2016, 2:02 a.m.
Review for: 4-4
I used to eat these a lot as a child. They are so good, I love them and I miss them. Wish I would still be able to find them in stores!!! :(
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
May 23, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: 4-4
My daughter loves these! She likes to have them for a snack after school and it's a sweet snack that I don't feel guilty about giving her.
Giselly A.
Giselly A.
Dallas, Tx
June 21, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: 4-4
Yoplait trix raspberry rainbow low fat yogurt is really good! I love the yogurts their all so good my favorite ones are the raspberry
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX
May 20, 2016, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Bash Lowfat
My favorite flavor! love yoplait, I really was never a fan of yogurt but yoplait and their variety's of flavors are delicious
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Canton, MN
May 20, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: 4-4
Kids love the raspberry flavored yogurt, its a great healthy snack, easy to pack for school lunches, or picnic in the park,
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL
June 6, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: 4-4
Ii can eat a whole package of these a day. These yogurts are so good and nice and cheap as well. Great for my budhet
Laura N.
Laura N.
June 16, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Burst 8-4
Good for having for lunch boxes. Kids love them but I guess I'm too old to understand the desire for them any more