3 colors available

BY YOPLAIT

Contains 4 Raspberry Rainbow and 4 Strawberry Banana Burst. see more...

Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
The taste is great. I like to put them in the freezer. It makes the tastes even better. Great for every age. The flavor is absolutely amazing.
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Phoenix, AZ
I used to eat these a lot as a child. They are so good, I love them and I miss them. Wish I would still be able to find them in stores!!! :(
Christie L.
Christie L.
Kids love these yogurt packs and the flavors they offer at our Walmart. I love that it taste good and gets them eating some sort of calcium.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I grew up eating these and bought them for my four year old son but he wasn't a fan. Trying them as an adult I see how artificial they taste
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
My daughter loves these! She likes to have them for a snack after school and it's a sweet snack that I don't feel guilty about giving her.
Giselly A.
Giselly A.
Anaheim, CA
Yoplait trix raspberry rainbow low fat yogurt is really good! I love the yogurts their all so good my favorite ones are the raspberry
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
My favorite flavor! love yoplait, I really was never a fan of yogurt but yoplait and their variety's of flavors are delicious
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Canton, MN
Kids love the raspberry flavored yogurt, its a great healthy snack, easy to pack for school lunches, or picnic in the park,
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL
Ii can eat a whole package of these a day. These yogurts are so good and nice and cheap as well. Great for my budhet
Laura N.
Laura N.
Good for having for lunch boxes. Kids love them but I guess I'm too old to understand the desire for them any more
Victoria F.