Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#314 in Yogurt
Contains 4 Raspberry Rainbow and 4 Strawberry Banana Burst.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Miami, Florida

My daughter absolutely loves this yogurt. She eats it at least once a day! It has more sugar than I would like but it keeps her happy. The off brand just doesn't suffice her lol. I don't mind the taste. Yea we buy often! my favorite flavor! love yoplait, I really was never a fan of yogurt but yoplait and their variety's of flavors are delicious
Erin R.
Erin R.
Huntington, AR

I absolutely love this yogurt!!! The value is good, as in the food itself, I would say it's a little expensive! But it taste like heaven. I feel like it's fairly healthy... I would recommend this for people who want to eat semi healthy but don't like regular yogurt like me!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Wilton, IA

Love the Trix yogurts. They take me back to my younger days. Although the taste is a little artificial, I love the fruitiness of these yogurts and I feel they taste a bit better than the more plain yogurts (i.e. Strawberry, Cherry, etc.). Decent price for a healthier treat.
Nicole U.
Nicole U.
Mt Pleasant, pA

Trix is my kid's favorite brand of yogurt. he loves the great flavors and the variety. They are usually a pretty good price compared to others. He always asks for this brand first above all others. It seems healthy and I have no problem buying this yogurt.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Fort Worth, TX

My toddler absolutely adores this yogurt! He eats it almost daily for breakfast. He loves the taste and it is the perfect size for him. Yoplait is an affordable brand, which is good when you have kids. I definitely recommend this yogurt!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Towanda, KS

Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Wonderful classic will never get old perfect for children and adults will eat all the time always have to keep in refrigerator also sold at a very good price all different flavor Trix are not just for kids
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Keeseville, NY

No matter how old I get, Trix yogurt is one of the only yogurts I will eat. It has amazing flavors, no chunks and its fun to eat because it makes you feel like a kid again!
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, Mn

I have loved this yoplait since a young child and I still love it as an adult! it has a great fruity taste without leaving an icky after taste in my mouth.
Simone H.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL

My neice absolutely love this yogurt, very healthy, perfect proportion,affordable, and not to mention the packaging with ever too cute bunny rabbit.

Join Now